WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

I bet warn will send you a new one. Or you might be able to source that belt style online., more than likely its a universal size.

Yeah, been looking online and I think I can find a replacement if needed. I will call up WARN in the morning and see what they can do.

You think the belt snapped first causing the rods and Pistons to let's go? Sucks it took the whole thing our.

I double checked the piston and rod and they look okay. Looking at the parts diagram, they don't list the belt by itself - just as a part of the whole piston assembly. We'll see though.

Are the ribs on the belt needed? Is there a way to adjust tension? Just maybe, if you have an Orek vaccum store nearby, those belts are roughly that size, it might be worth a shot to see if it fits/works. Best bet would be Warn, but maybe as a spare, trail spare?

Eddie, looks like it's just about 6". If this will work, I can send u a few.

Attachments

• 1461586083245.jpg
    1461586083245.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 1461586093378.jpg
    1461586093378.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 222
Wow, that does look similar for sure. If it matters, the belt states 300-3M-15 on it and it also has the number 646 further down. I'm still going to call WARN once they're open just in case tooth count makes a difference and to see if maybe they can help me out.

Wow, that does look similar for sure. If it matters, the belt states 300-3M-15 on it and it also has the number 646 further down. I'm still going to call WARN once they're open just in case tooth count makes a difference and to see if maybe they can help me out.

Google ? Lol

LOL!! Been doing that this morning. Didn't see anything regarding the numbers I found and tooth count and from the look of things, it does matter.

Curious to hear what WARN has to say. ... Luckily, the piston and valve assembly didn't meet :eek: Unless WARN wont sell just the belt. :doh:

Looks like mine is a little longer maybe. If u need one let me know.

Attachments

• 1461594537401.jpg
    1461594537401.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 1461594546571.jpg
    1461594546571.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 231
WOOHOO!! Just got off the phone with Tom over at WARN and not only was he super friendly, he said he could send out a new air compressor belt free of charge as it's still covered under warranty. For those of you who are interested, I got my PowerPlant back in March of 2007. Way to go WARN! :thumb:

WOOHOO!! Just got off the phone with Tom over at WARN and not only was he super friendly, he said he could send out a new air compressor belt free of charge as it's still covered under warranty. For those of you who are interested, I got my PowerPlant back in March of 2007. Way to go WARN! :thumb:

That's good news! Is it a common part to break?

I wonder if my relays are covered under warranty. :thinking:

:cheesy:

That's awesome, great customer service always makes doing business great. Does it have a 10 year warranty or something?

Nice! Glad to hear that they warrantied your Power Plant.

A real WARN is on my short list. Cannot wait to replace my VR.

That's good news! Is it a common part to break?

What I can tell you is that mine lasted for over 9 years of hard use, most of which was used to fill 40" tires from 8psi to 30 as well as tires of anyone else who didn't have an air compressor. Not exactly what I would consider a "common" part to break.

I wonder if my relays are covered under warranty. :thinking:

:cheesy:

As if it's hard to kick the Chinese kid on row 2,561 to make another and send it to you. :crazyeyes:

NICE! :clap2:

Top Bottom