WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

LOL - yeah, couldn't have done it without Ripley's help and yes, she's tiny next to them 40's :crazyeyes:

Looks good Eddie. I did the same change out of all my T8 to LED in my shop over the holiday break. It was a huge difference.

Last year I changed out my 65w halogen flood lights in my house to LED can lights. I figured out that 10 LED lights was equal to one 65watt halogen in electrical usage. It was a big savings on my monthly power bill. I would highly recommend it. You can buy the LED Can lights at costco for $10 a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ha! That is my 11 year old retriever’s most favorite thing in the world. She is lumpy and most likely full of cancer...we give her as many as we can. [emoji22]

[emoji17] sorry to hear that.
My 9 year old boxer is the same. Doubt she makes it past summer.

You were looking for this?
View attachment 344863

Don’t even think about it...
View attachment 344864

Ha! That is my 11 year old retriever’s most favorite thing in the world. She is lumpy and most likely full of cancer...we give her as many as we can. [emoji22]

Rylee loves the paper towel rolls. Goes crazy for them. Lol

WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

[emoji17] sorry to hear that.
My 9 year old boxer is the same. Doubt she makes it past summer.

Well shit, I’m sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom