WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

:cheesy: Thanks for rubbing it in. Gotta a few things to do the beginning of next week but then we'll be back down. Need to hook up and hit a few trails :yup:

That's just the thing, right? Being that we're all on a shut down, it'd be nice if were a little nicer out so that we could get some chores done. Got a ton of weeds sprouting up and I'd really like to nip them now before they become a real problem :crazyeyes:

I hear ya, I want to start digging up my back yard, hoping in couple days the moisture stops at least.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welp, looks like winter is still gonna hang around a bit longer. Got another 3-4” last night. Sucks that all the ski resorts are closed [emoji849]

IMG_3271.JPG

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Holy smokes...someone didn't get the memo that spring is days away...

However, it may be used as a replacement for toilet paper in a pinch...no pun intended...

You have a Jeep and a tow rope. Time to break out those old skis and snowboards in the attic and do some hookey bobbing!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Holy smokes...someone didn't get the memo that spring is days away...

However, it may be used as a replacement for toilet paper in a pinch...no pun intended...

:cheesy:

Pretty pictures. I think that storm is starting here this afternoon.

Oh yeah, it's coming to you now. Take it.. take all of it please :crazyeyes:

You have a Jeep and a tow rope. Time to break out those old skis and snowboards in the attic and do some hookey bobbing!

LOL - no kidding!

Replaced all the fluorescent fixtures in the garage with new LEDs today. Man, what a difference!

2B466059-CD14-47CB-9F02-9224F0E3FC26.jpg

6B0591B4-A84C-4C17-9E05-A569DF779601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I did the same as I had a few burnt out fluorescent bulbs and they are so much brighter. Not to mention the kids have a hard time turning the lights off when the come in.. :crazyeyes:

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom