WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Got mine on yesterday! Got it in a few days! Thanks Eddie!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363104352.937700.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ordered

Ordered -- and they came today -- will probably put them on this weekend. My wife asked what does it mean -- I told her "it's a jeep thing" - enough said.

Got mine in the other day and probably put them on this weekend if st pattys day shenanigans don't get in the way. Thanks Eddie! Also will there happen to be a return of the Honey Badger shirts? When I ordered they were in stock but then ended being sold out :(

Ordered mine today, can't wait to get them installed!

Got mine today and installed today, thanks Eddie!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363914822.914810.jpg

Decal

For those of you who've been waiting patiently for them, we now have WAYALIFE decals in stock and ready to ship! Just click on the link below and order yours today :)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER WAYALIFE DECALS

DECAL-WAL-LOGO.jpg

DECAL-WAL-COWL.jpg

DECAL-WAL-WINDSHIELD.jpg

DECAL-WAL-LOGOTXT.jpg

No window decals yet...

Lonestar decal

Any idea of when the lonestar decals will be back in stock? I want to order 2 of them in black as well as 2 wayalife fender decals and the wayalife star t-shirt. i would like to place the order all together and not separately. Thanks!

Top Bottom