WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

I'm sure there is some copyright infringement should you do this. :doh: But hey, what do I know, I'm only in marketing. ;)

Ok,

Sorry Eddie,

I saw a simple solution, I suggested an easy answer. Now I'm the bad guy.:/

I was trying to be helpful, I know vinyl cutter and software starts at around $300 and upward. Font styles are not copyrighted. Well some.

Buy a white one, paint it black. Just make sure your not in any video. Joke.

Thank you to Eddie and Cindy, theirs not many out there that do all this for free for all of us to enjoy. I know from most of us here we really appreciate this site! :clap2:

I second that! Eddie and Cindy, the next round is on me! Thank you for everything you do!

Ok,

Sorry Eddie,

I was trying to be helpful, I know vinyl cutter and software starts at around $300 and upward. Font styles are not copyrighted. Well some.

eh, it's all good. Not trying to make you out to be a bad guy, just trying to plead a case not to do it.

Hope you have a great weekend :cool:

Ok,

Sorry Eddie,

Hey 883IRONhorse, I don't think anyone here thinks your the BAD GUY. It wasn't directed at you. trying to throw out some "Coudoes" to Eddie and Cindy for such a great site and video's, and that all of us are there to support! by buying WAYALIFE items. if that makes sense! :thumb:

Come out to CALI, and lets go wheeling!!!

Last edited:
Re: WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Yes, we will have them available in white. We've just been having problems getting any of the cowl and gear decals in right now due to complications getting them made. Apparently, the "A" and "P" are too small and a lot of manual labor is required to get them out. We are trying to work through this now and hope to have more in again soon only, they may cost a bit more. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop on this.

I am sorry for this but, we do runs on a regular basis where we require windshield banners to be on for filming purposes. Unfortunately, black simply cannot be seen by the camera and so we decided to just not make them an option.

We should have these available the beginning of next week.

Awesome..I'm glad white will be an option. Cant wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Hey Eddie! Any idea when more Red windshield decals will be in stock? I put mine on and had some trouble getting the second A to stay, I'm currently rocking a "WAY LIFE" decal haha.

Hey Eddie! Any idea when more Red windshield decals will be in stock? I put mine on and had some trouble getting the second A to stay, I'm currently rocking a "WAY LIFE" decal haha.

We should be getting more in this week. Or, at least that's what it looks like we have on order.

WAYALIFE Gear Decals are finally back in stock! :yup:

WAYALIFE-GEAR.jpg

Click here to order!

Re: WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

If gecko isnt able to be produced i have little hope for dune? And black isnt an option....so what windshield color would look good with dune?

Probably not white since dune is a tan and white would clash... :thinking:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

If gecko isnt able to be produced i have little hope for dune? And black isnt an option....so what windshield color would look good with dune?

Probably not white since dune is a tan and white would clash... :thinking:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Red. :thumb:

hmm I wonder where they are right now. 1st class would be deserving for such cargo. I'm worried that our local ups will ups them. meaning they usually crush every box they have.

Top Bottom