Watcha cookin'?

Smoked mahi mahi served with a homemade mango, red onion, bell pepper, avocado and lime salsa.

IMG_2710.jpg

Freaking amazing!

The pooches think I bought them a doggie hibachi! Blackstone skillet I just picked up last week. This thing is awesome. It's just like having a big ass frying pan for outside.
It's perfect for veggies that always flare up when you try to cook them on the grill & great for large batches of stuff like bacon (can almost get 2 lbs. on it), pancakes, etc.
I cooked a whole Salmon filet on it yesterday and its absolutely perfect for that.

skil.jpg

skil 2.jpg

The pooches think I bought them a doggie hibachi! Blackstone skillet I just picked up last week. This thing is awesome. It's just like having a big ass frying pan for outside.
It's perfect for veggies that always flare up when you try to cook them on the grill & great for large batches of stuff like bacon (can almost get 2 lbs. on it), pancakes, etc.
I cooked a whole Salmon filet on it yesterday and its absolutely perfect for that.

View attachment 271657

View attachment 271658

I have the same exact grill. It's perfect for everything you just mentioned. And really easy clean up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 271657

View attachment 271658

Who is the pecker now:yup::yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom