Watcha cookin'?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412650046.085340.jpg

Last night. Salmon, kale salad, veggie smoothie and a glass of chard.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412650101.772455.jpg
Tonight. Homemade meat sauce with tomatoes from out garden served over zucchini pasta.

Banana, raspberry or strawberry, some juice, avocado oil, honey, squash, kale spinach chard mix, MCT oil and some ghee, then supplements...powdered vitamin c, collagen, probiotics, liquid vitamin A, K and D. Blend in vitamix.

We make one morning and night. The recipes vary a bit depending on what we have on hand. And the morning one is made with cocoa powder and various nuts.

Banana, raspberry or strawberry, some juice, avocado oil, honey, squash, kale spinach chard mix, MCT oil and some ghee, then supplements...powdered vitamin c, collagen, probiotics, liquid vitamin A, K and D. Blend in vitamix. We make one morning and night. The recipes vary a bit depending on what we have on hand. And the morning one is made with cocoa powder and various nuts.

Nice. I have a smoothie every morning. Probably the same kale, spinach, chard mix. Banana, blueberries, strawberries, boysenberries, protein powder, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and unsweetened almond milk.

Salad with craisins, apples and almonds. Served next to some sliced hanger steak, marinated chix both over multigrain and veg medley.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412828623.046032.jpg

- Jason

The last few pics have been waaaay to healthy for my blood.....quick, someone post something wrapped in bacon.

:cheesy::cheesy: I know right? the sad part is that the healthy stuff looks delicious too though:idontknow:

Here's an idea for Turkey day this year.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
These are some older pics, but the holidays are around the corner, and i look forward to a throw down!

Attachments

• bbq nov.jpg
    bbq nov.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG00002-20101125-0847.jpg
    IMG00002-20101125-0847.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 114
:cheesy::cheesy: I know right? the sad part is that the healthy stuff looks delicious too though:idontknow:

Here's an idea for Turkey day this year.

I've done this the last two years. That and do a brine. So tasty and not dried out.

- Jason

Top Bottom