Uwharrie opening weekend

It'll be about a 3hr 30 minute drive for me but it's well worth it I miss seeing everybody I met at uwharrie last summer and also ready to hit uwharrie again

Few pics from the other weekend at Uwharrie. I believe I met a few of you as came up the ledge on Daniels. Definitely a great weekend and fun time.

Let me know if you guys have another run sometime soon. I'm only an hour away in Charlotte.

Random shot.jpgPoser Pic.jpgClimbing up Daniels.jpg

Few pics from the other weekend at Uwharrie. I believe I met a few of you as came up the ledge on Daniels. Definitely a great weekend and fun time.

Let me know if you guys have another run sometime soon. I'm only an hour away in Charlotte.

View attachment 198680View attachment 198681View attachment 198682

A big group of us was there opening weekend, but it was a muddy slop fest. I'll be out there for a short but tomorrow with my pops riding shotgun.

Guys, I finally posted the suds and grub for the 30th, the last Saturday of the month. If you want to run trails before hand get a thread going or let me know. I'm game.

Yep yep...3.5 Rock Krawler short arm kit, 40" Nittos and Mopar 60's. Love this setup so far.

I really need to install that winch I have sitting in my garage tho...

Last edited:
Started working on them yet or just ford branded toe stubbers still?

Haha got the rear ready to get the mounts cut off. I have the front steering off, next I'll take the knuckles off and sent off for high steer. Then it'll be ready for the mounts and cast to be cut off. I'm having Metalwerx in Hickory cut the mounts and cast off for me so that I don't have to deal with all the cast lol

Haha got the rear ready to get the mounts cut off. I have the front steering off, next I'll take the knuckles off and sent off for high steer. Then it'll be ready for the mounts and cast to be cut off. I'm having Metalwerx in Hickory cut the mounts and cast off for me so that I don't have to deal with all the cast lol

Don't blame you bro. That's shitty work.

That is a lot of work. Ready to see it when it's done!

Top Bottom