Uwharrie opening weekend

I will have to miss the run. Worked like a dog getting the rig ready; lift, drive shaft, flipped drag link...and yet to hit a trail. Thanks for getting the run together, but work had different ideas. Have fun and if I can make it out to link up I will try Sunday.

i will be getting to group camp around 7:30 i will bring a bundle of fire wood hopefully we will be able to use it.

I was a little jealous of everyone working on their Jeeps, so o decided to get my new Kobalt impact gun out and rotate the tires since I was off today. I didn't snag any pictures of me doing it, but I did drink a beer. Blue Moon Gingerbread Spiced Ale, I like to stock pile my favorite holiday beers so I can drink then longer lol

Attachments

• 1459533985812.jpg
    1459533985812.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 47
I was a little jealous of everyone working on their Jeeps, so o decided to get my new Kobalt impact gun out and rotate the tires since I was off today. I didn't snag any pictures of me doing it, but I did drink a beer. Blue Moon Gingerbread Spiced Ale, I like to stock pile my favorite holiday beers so I can drink then longer lol

Nice nothing wrong with that

I had that Gingerbread Ale on tap at a Christmas party this past year. I could only stomach one. :icon_crazy: I think it might have been a bad keg because most of Blue Moon's stuff is pretty good.

I had that Gingerbread Ale on tap at a Christmas party this past year. I could only stomach one. :icon_crazy: I think it might have been a bad keg because most of Blue Moon's stuff is pretty good.

Must have been. I have yet to have a beer that I didn't like from Blue Moon lol

Top Bottom