this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

maxboxa

this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife lol
don't get me wrong, i'm going evo myself, but some of you girls pimp it like you're on the payroll! do a forum search on evo and i bet 90% of the threads appear in the results :p

Thread moved from a for sale post for being off topic

don't get me wrong, i'm going evo myself, but some of you girls pimp it like you're on the payroll! do a forum search on evo and i bet 90% of the threads appear in the results :p

Nice first post! Looking for trouble?

Wtf? If you search for "evo" 100% of the threads will have evo in it. You are dumb.

Welcome to wayalife btw.

LOL!! Been a member for a year and this is how you choose to make your first post - too funny. Being that you're going EVO yourself, I guess the "pimping" worked on a sucker like you ;)

What brings you here miss? The boys at Pirate too rough for you?

Maxboxa has been on Pirate4x4 since 2003......Shocker :eek:

~Woodrow~

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439959420.618056.jpg

:cheesy: Welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

:cheesy: Welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

Appreciate the warm welcome fellas! Great resource here for all things jeep. Gotta love the personalities on this board. Been jeepless for a little bit but just ordered a new JK so I'm looking forward to sucking this resource dry ;) who knows, I may have something worthwhile to contribute at some point. probably should have posted in a newbie/welcome section but this thread was DOA anyhow

Btw, awesome vids/write ups/reviews here. Hope none of you ladies take online banter too seriously. I know I don't

Appreciate the warm welcome fellas! Great resource here for all things jeep. Gotta love the personalities on this board. Been jeepless for a little bit but just ordered a new JK so I'm looking forward to sucking this resource dry ;) who knows, I may have something worthwhile to contribute at some point. probably should have posted in a newbie/welcome section but this thread was DOA anyhow

Btw, awesome vids/write ups/reviews here. Hope none of you ladies take online banter too seriously. I know I don't

So you calling Eddie an Evo fanboy was just good ol online banter? GTFO.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439997448.979355.jpg

Wtf? If you search for "evo" 100% of the threads will have evo in it. You are dumb.

Welcome to wayalife btw.

No shit Max….and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Any other tidbits of "good ol banter" you can come up with? Anything?

Beuller?

If it wasn't for this forum, I'd end up with a TerraFlex suspension from "BIGNAME" 4x4 box store... EVO is an awesome product and if people are fan boys here, it's because trail experiences have proved them reliable, innovative, and simply awesome... Nothing wrong with TerraFlex.... I just like the little guys!!

If it wasn't for this forum, I'd end up with a TerraFlex suspension from "BIGNAME" 4x4 box store... EVO is an awesome product and if people are fan boys here, it's because trail experiences have proved them reliable, innovative, and simply awesome... Nothing wrong with TerraFlex.... I just like the little guys!!

This, times 1,000. Always go with people who have more experience and knowledge.

My experience is one of listening.. to people who know. And from what I have read, there are a lot of experienced people in this forum and luckily for us new guys, they are willing to give it.

This, times 1,000. Always go with people who have more experience and knowledge.

My experience is one of listening.. to people who know. And from what I have read, there are a lot of experienced people in this forum and luckily for us new guys, they are willing to give it.

i agree wholeheartedly. i've extracted a great deal of info from the experience of eddie and others on this forum. love going through the build threads and getting real world feedback to help me figure out how i want to go on my own build. just thought it was comical how many die hard evo supporters are on this forum, albeit for good reason. like eddie mentioned, i've drank the cool aid and am already determined to go with an evo kit myself. i just don't think it's necessary to make some poor guy feel inadequate for using a teraflex product. but then again, i'm a hippie from bay area :brows:
now if this type of attitude is not welcome here, so be it. i'll sit back for another year researching all the shit you guys do and stay quiet. my guess is that eddie would appreciate users that click on banners and use forum vendors like evo. that's what i try to do at the very least...

What brings you here miss? The boys at Pirate too rough for you?

View attachment 160725

Your not getting it are you......... your here to sell your crap and use WAL as your personal craigslist. Sorry if you don't even have a JK or a wrangler for that matter it sounds like your dad is the one who should be on here..

Get ready to suck this resource dry? As in attempt to scam everyone with your overpriced oem parts

Last edited:
Your not getting it are you......... your here to sell your crap and use WAL as your personal craigslist. Sorry if you don't even have a JK or a wrangler for that matter it sounds like your dad is the one who should be on here..

Get ready to suck this resource dry? As in attempt to scam everyone with your overpriced oem parts

Not sure why you quoted my post, but this dude isn't here to sell shit. He just wants to run his mouth about EVO fanboys then allege he his here with good intentions. I call bullshit.

Sorry frank I didn't mean to add your comment into the qoute. But sure seems like he's trying to just troll if he doesn't even own a Jeep right now

Top Bottom