The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

:cheesy: OMFG, that is just too damn funny!!! Whether it be about me and a run he supposedly saw me broken on or, his so called facts about TeraFlex, clearly, this loser is really really good at making shit up. People should run out and believe everything he says :cheesy:

People got to much time on their hands got to love them keyboard warriors. I love the fact people think your such a dick for saying what does good for you and what you would recommend. But if they are telling their opinion on something it would be perfectly fine for them to everyone about how good something is. All because they cant afford something they go so butt hurt and say it sucks even though they know its better.

I thought it said Eddie was a contortionist, what's his flexibility have to do with wheelin? :crazyeyes:

Trust me, we've tried that approach before over on JKF. It doesn't help and if anything, it somehow gives the trolls greater purpose to sneak back on and do the same thing.

So this person has taken it to the next level! The fact that they keep threatening you on an open forum blows my mind i hope that you have talk to someone about these actions, it is unexceptable for people to talk like this! I would print it all off and keep on record!
p.jpg

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1870913-so-fucktard-deserves-bit-attention-16.html

Matti is one smart dude. I bet that post won't be up there long. The Admins at Pirate have to be smart enough to know that their entire forum could get shut down because of those threats.

Matti is one smart dude. I bet that post won't be up there long. The Admins at Pirate have to be smart enough to know that their entire forum could get shut down because of those threats.

well i have taken a picture and they can not take it down from here!

Eddie, you need to troll back and stir the pot.....say it WAS you broken down on that run, and the reason why you were pissed off is due to the fact that you spent good money on a teraflex trackbar and it broke....watch them have an aneurism. :D

Eddie, you need to troll back and stir the pot.....say it WAS you broken down on that run, and the reason why you were pissed off is due to the fact that you spent good money on a teraflex trackbar and it broke....watch them have an aneurism. :D

why add more fodder to their cause as soon as Eddie does that it will cause more headache. Nope let them live in their fantasy world.

It's called maturity. They are digging their own grave. We don't need to help any.

Looks like copyright to me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413323466.005053.jpg

Not sure why someone who hates Eddie and Wayalife so much would put his decal on their jeep. I guess you can fix stupid.

Googles search algorithm would still find evidence and likely display a page not found. It's virtually impossible to erase a trail on the Internet. Just saying. 😉

Ha ha. So true. Eddie's like the asshat whisperer. 😂😂

Asshat Whisperer, that would make a good screen name or job title or TV show "The legend of the Asshat Whisperer".

So this person has taken it to the next level! The fact that they keep threatening you on an open forum blows my mind i hope that you have talk to someone about these actions, it is unexceptable for people to talk like this! I would print it all off and keep on record!
View attachment 105458

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1870913-so-fucktard-deserves-bit-attention-16.html

:cheesy: How 2008. Only difference is that the company in question back then was Rubicon Express before they went out of business. They were pissed off that I posted up a video of one of their salesmen telling the camera how their radius arms limit flex. Because of this, all the haters came out of the woodwork, threaten me and started up the ponytail bounty. Back then, it had gotten up to $1500 if I recall and I had multiple strangers try to proposition me to let them cut it off. It is in LARGE part why I still have a ponytail instead of the crew cut I used to have.

Like I always say, I'm a very public person and it's really not that hard to find me. I am afterall, the Asian guy with a ponytail.

Looks like copyright to me.

View attachment 105476

Not sure why someone who hates Eddie and Wayalife so much would put his decal on their jeep. I guess you can fix stupid.

:cheesy: That is so awesome!! Thanks for posting this up. There've been a few members who've asked me to contact this guy to have tail light covers made for WAYALIFE and sell them. I really want to send him my business now or at least, a cease and desist if I can find a way to contact him. :crazyeyes:

Like I always say, I'm a very public person and it's really not that hard to find me. I am afterall, the Asian guy with a ponytail.

Have you been working out? Looks like you've added some bulk since I saw you last...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413324710.561708.jpg

:idontknow:

:cheesy:

Top Bottom