The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

All but giving up on Jeep wave...till today

My wife thinks the same thing. She says that I am making it all up about the wave. I wave whenever I see a Jeep. I get one in return sometimes, sometimes I don't. It doesn't matter, it's a Jeep thing.

I think it should be listed on the front page of the owner's manual: "When approaching another Jeep, WAVE!

Agreed! Should be MANDATORY!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!

I have a brand new JKU and I wave at everyone. So far since January, I have had a total of about 3 returned. I wave 3-4 times a day. I wave at any Wranglers and any 4x4 driven by a pretty woman. :)

Two weeks ago, we traded in my wife's Toyota Venza for an '08 JKUR. Yes, it is now her DD but it is no mall crawler. We took it offroad, caked a ton of heavy mud on it and put some fresh pinstripes in the paint before we even had a week. She has already asked about replacing the stock bumpers and fenders. : )

We love the Jeep Wave. She's jealous because I having been seeing more Jeeps while driving it than she has. We had the top off last weekend and had the whole family waving. Can't wait for the weather to stay nice enough to the leave to top off for more than a day at a time. People seem to wave more when windows are down and/or tops are off.

This is good Jeep country here. 3 for 3 on the way to work this morning.

There are still the no goes though. Sometimes it's a JK with the top up and windows up during perfect weather, but sometimes I still think there are the modded TJ guys that purposely shun a 4 door JK.

Oh well. I just wave :thumb:

Re: All but giving up on Jeep wave...till today

I went 1for 4 today the one that waved was a modded jku.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

So in the last 40mins, I've waved to 7 Jeeps, 4 of which were in Jeep clubs (according to their windshield decals), and I didn't get a single wave back. What's the deal? lol

So while at work today a lady that bought a lifted 2013 gecko green jeep that we used for the auto show came in to get a never summer sticker takin off that was on the hood. So while ripping this sticker off I asked her if she knew about the jeep wave and she gave me this look :thinking: so I explained it to her cuz obviously the sales people arnt doing their job :naw:

So while at work today a lady that bought a lifted 2013 gecko green jeep that we used for the auto show came in to get a never summer sticker takin off that was on the hood. So while ripping this sticker off I asked her if she knew about the jeep wave and she gave me this look :thinking: so I explained it to her cuz obviously the sales people arnt doing their job :naw:

My salesman didn't even know how to take the top down. I had to show him before we took it on the test drive. :eek:

When people don't wave back.

My step daughter loves throwing a peace sign and shouting JEEP LOVE and I always wave... we both get so let down when we don't get a wave back. Anyone else get a little let down when your fellow Jeepers don't wave?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Totally lol. When a guy or a girl doesn't wave back this voice in the back of my head says something like "dick..." or "bitch..." lmao. Gotta wave people!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Totally lol. When a guy or a girl doesn't wave back this voice in the back of my head says something like "dick..." or "bitch..." lmao. Gotta wave people!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

+1 I'm always shooting profanity at ones who don't wave

i wave to any modified jeep

stock jk's= not gonna wave back, 95% of the time :grayno:

if i do wave, and don't get a wave back, i give them a blast from the air horn!

that usually gets at least a "one finger" wave back :D

I noticed that most modded jeeps would wave to my 08 JKRHD but my 14 JKU with no mods gets less attention. Gotta get to work!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom