The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install Difficulty...

How difficult was the installation of the EVO Skins and Sliders? I am planning to order these next week and have a friend who can burn the sliders in, but I am somewhat concerned with the difficulty of the skin installation. Just wanted your opinion before I commit...

ProfessionalDriver said:
How difficult was the installation of the EVO Skins and Sliders? I am planning to order these next week and have a friend who can burn the sliders in, but I am somewhat concerned with the difficulty of the skin installation. Just wanted your opinion before I commit...

Take your time. Clamp the skin at the post between the passenger and driver door. Do those 6 holes. Insert the nutzerts, and mount the skin. Then clamp the rear and do those. Then work your way to the front. I'd find the nutzert tool. Follow the instructions, They are vague in some of the instructions. If you have any questions you can call or text me 702-513-5322. Ricky.

Getting my winch today :rock:

and ordered the rear D rig mounts from EVO last week.

Now I can pull my but through most things and have someone pull me out when I can't. :brows:

Your winch looks like it sits a lot lower than mine. Is that the cti?? Also hard to tell from my phone, but is that line still good?

Received the rear D ring points from EVO. And installed. :)

The kraken waiting for me out side my office.

Attachments

• image-3484835197.jpg
    image-3484835197.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 629
  • image-2375498498.jpg
    image-2375498498.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 631
  • image-1010905253.jpg
    image-1010905253.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 635
Started trimming the bumper off. Looks like I'm going to grind into the wields of the cross brace. Going to have to fix that. Not to happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom