The Evolution of ENVY Build

Rig's now at ORE. :rock: Always a great experience whenever going there. Mel and Lisa were there and Lisa was nice enough to drive me over to the rental car place herself. I scored on that though as I got to sit passenger in EVOlander. :D Can't wait to take my son in to pick up ENVY.

You should've taken Frank with you, he's lacking in the EVO Dept.

Me too! Jase, is envy gonna be done tomorrow? Let me know and I will come down for that promised milk shake. :thumb::yup:

Yup. Still on track to be done tomorrow. Maybe a place for a brew :beer: and a milkshake for my little guy. You gonna come by the shop and say hi to Mel? We should be there around 4.

cant wait to see it done JAGS!!!

Awesome! Hopefully I'm next!

Congrats, always fun checking EVO FB page for everyone's builds, even more fun when it's your own, looking great!

Thanks guys. Can't wait myself. Only minor hiccup was my new wheels need spacers to clear. :doh: But Drew sent me a message right away and had them ordered in two minutes and still kept the build on time!! So, yep, I'm an EVO whore... cuz they treat people right!

I'll be sure to post up lots of after pics.

the rear corners and tire carrier are going to look nice!:thumb:

Tire carrier? :thinking: I was wondering what all those holes were for. :crazyeyes::cheesy:

I will admit, hard to contain my excitement after seeing that teaser pic. Made it all too real. :D

I cannot stop smiling. Perhaps the only person more excited than me is my son. Lol. ENVY came home today looking bad ass!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091043.254842.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091067.441823.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091141.993902.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091203.678953.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091245.723702.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091406.952733.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399091511.240426.jpg

- Jason

looks bad ass mate well done on the build :clap2::clap2::clap2:

the wheels look good:thumb:

Looks awesome Jason! :thumbup:

I believe those are the same taillights I have on my tj, and plan on using on my jk- maxima with reverse on the outside. :thumbup:
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
^^^^ Thanks everyone. I'm liking everything about the way it looks. Hard to tell on the drive just yet. Have some driving restrictions because of the re-gear. Just drove it home in SoCal traffic.

- Jason

I believe those are the same taillights I have on my tj, and plan on using on my jk- maxima with reverse on the outside. :thumbup:
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Same manufacturer. They are the new maxima low-profile LEDs. One of the first customers to get this new model. More LEDs than previous version. Clearer plastic. Liking the look.

- Jason

Top Bottom