The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

What's the book time on that? Did you ever check? Sure looks like a big job.
It's a big job!! What complicated the job was the Mopar auxiliary trans cooler I installed a few years back. It was a bitch to get the trans cooling lines lined up with the notches in the radiator.

I would guess book time is 2.5 - 3 hours. It took me and my daughter about 4.5 hours total. Taking the radiator out took about 45 minutes. Lol

That's a big project.
Nice job!!

Thanks Doug

Dang! Impressive how clean everything is. Did you get a factory replacement or aftermarket radiator?

Edit**
I looked back and read that you got a wayalife hookup[emoji106][emoji106]

Dang! Impressive how clean everything is. Did you get a factory replacement or aftermarket radiator?

Edit**
I looked back and read that you got a wayalife hookup[emoji106][emoji106]
Lol!! Thanks! Due to a timing issue with the upcoming new year's run, I bought a factory replacement.

One thing I do want to mention if you buy a new factory radiator, it comes with 4 new isolators. I purchased the uppers not knowing this and now have to deal with returning the ones I bought. You would think the dealer would know the new radiator comes with them. Lol

Nice! Be careful out there. There's a real problem with crooks breaking into vehicles out there.
No kidding! There are signs everywhere warning you not to keep valuables in your vehicle. Wish I had a pic but this urban wheeling pic at its best will have to do. Lol

IMG_20170116_090931_475.jpg

Maintenance day...

Removed and cleaned the throttle body.
IMG_20170204_111608.jpg

It was pretty dirty...
IMG_20170204_113940.jpg

Cleaned the brakes and a few other things...
IMG_20170204_150503.jpg

Replaced a lug bolt on the Renegade...Don't ask. Lol
IMG_20170204_121359.jpg

LOL!! So clean I could eat off of them [emoji12]
Nice to see you working on the Jeeps

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Lol. It was a good day to get caught up on my Jeep chores. After replacing the anti-rattle clips on the rear brake pads (for the hundredth time) and rotating the tires, I decided to call it a day.

Top Bottom