The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

Bummer! Loose connection or are you in need of a replacement?

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

I was hoping it would be something simple like a bad radiator hose or leaky coolant recovery bottle. After closer inspection, coolant is seeping at the drivers side lower corner of the radiator between the plastic tank and core. Debating whether to replace it myself with a new radiator or take it to the dealer and try using the lifetime extended warranty. :thinking:

I was hoping it would be something simple like a bad radiator hose or leaky coolant recovery bottle. After closer inspection, coolant is seeping at the drivers side lower corner of the radiator between the plastic tank and core. Debating whether to replace it myself with a new radiator or take it to the dealer and try using the lifetime extended warranty. :thinking:

I'd say go for the warranty. I mean, what have you got to lose.

Tony, if the Stealer doesn't come through for you, I have the radiator that cam out of my dads JKUR with 30,000 miles on it. You pay the shipping and its yours!:beer:

Tony, if the Stealer doesn't come through for you, I have the radiator that cam out of my dads JKUR with 30,000 miles on it. You pay the shipping and its yours![emoji481]
That's friggin awesome! I want it! Just pm me the shipping to 93550. Thanks!!

Top Bottom