The building of knuckles

All this talk about hard tops and trek tops lately...plus the warm weather made me want to put my soft top on...plus I wanted to test fit my bestop windjammer this weekend...and start designing/test fitting my security deck...one thing lead to another and I decided to throw on the half doors too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422491751.990023.jpg

Id like to see what it looks like with the factory soft top and half doors. Maybe do a comparison between your rig and Moby to help me decide on a soft top.

All this talk about hard tops and trek tops lately...plus the warm weather made me want to put my soft top on...plus I wanted to test fit my bestop windjammer this weekend...and start designing/test fitting my security deck...one thing lead to another and I decided to throw on the half doors too.

View attachment 121554

Re you trying to make your jeep look like moby?

Id like to see what it looks like with the factory soft top and half doors. Maybe do a comparison between your rig and Moby to help me decide on a soft top.

I have a pic on here somewhere. I'll try to find it, or take another one tomorrow. Knuckles is sleeping in the garage already.

Buy me a trek top and I'll give you my factory top. :yup:

Had a few free minutes today. Decided to try to test fit the bestop windjammer.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424132298.515910.jpg

Had to let it sit in the sun for a hour or so. But it fits. :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom