The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Switch comparison. Left is the rigid switch and right is the otrattaw switch
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400621146.811916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

That is very odd, it should be .250 and your female connectors are .250. If you can remove the switch, you could Carefully file down some of the tab

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is very odd, it should be .250 and your female connectors are .250. If you can remove the switch, you could Carefully file down some of the tab

I wouldn't recommend this. Just get the correct size connector.

You're not gonna walk into a radio shack or auto parts store and find a quick disconnect larger than .250

That could work BUT I don't trust myself especially with wiring and electronics lol just my luck I would shave off too much

I wouldn't recommend this. Just get the correct size connector.

Thanks Adam. I just left a message at otrattw to see if I can exchange switches for the correct size

Sent from my iPhone

Forgot to ask, when they get back to me is .250 the right size based off of what you see?

Sent from my iPhone

Another option is solder it on and cover it with heatshrink.
Waytekwire doesn't even have any connectors bigger than .250 other than a 10 gauge .375 which would never stay on that tab.

Well even with my switch issues I got it installed and working. I just used the switch rigid gave me for the time being.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400630713.228755.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400630797.793930.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400630820.713531.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400630831.847441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

I think they use a smaller oddball size for those connectors that can be a nightmare to get back off, well that's how my switch was. Bar looks bright tho

I think they use a smaller oddball size for those connectors that can be a nightmare to get back off, well that's how my switch was. Bar looks bright tho

Yea I gotta figure something out. Maybe just try and spread the connector a little so it can fit over the switch. But yea the bar is bright. Need to test it out at night still

Sent from my iPhone

Looks cool! I had same issue w connectors and just sodor'd on all wires as mentioned above....was easier by time is go to radio shack...recrimp etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

looks good buddy, now ya need to get a 50" and join the rest of the big boys :cheesy:

Thanks HILLZ! Yea the gf said I need a 50" bar but I keep telling her no lol this 20" is plenty. I almost didn't even get it

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks HILLZ! Yea the gf said I need a 50" bar but I keep telling her no lol this 20" is plenty. I almost didn't even get it

Sent from my iPhone

I used to have a 20" but figured it was a bit of an overkill when combined with the 50" and the rigid dualies, plus i wanted to mount cb antenna in the spot i had the 20" sitting. now i've only got 29,000 lumens instead of the 36,000 i had before. lol :cheesy:

Top Bottom