The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Does it handle any better with the new lower control arms? I'm thinking of doing the same thing and have the same lift. I know u had issues with the Rock Crawler ones. Exhaust looks sweet. Jealous.

It does actually since I was able to get my caster right at 4.5*. It's amazing how much of a difference getting your caster right makes.

Sent from my iPhone

Looks great man, don't be surprised when you loose some gas milage from using that skinny pedal a little more now :cheesy: definitely worth it though, i've thought about trying to get the rock crawler tubing to replace the short one on my comp evolution exhaust just to stay legal here.

Haha with the limited amount I have drive so far I think it had gone down already.

Your in NY right? If so I remember seeing on the lift laws that it's perfectly legal for you to have the pre-axle dump. Here in PA I hve to have it exit the back

Sent from my iPhone

Haha with the limited amount I have drive so far I think it had gone down already.

Your in NY right? If so I remember seeing on the lift laws that it's perfectly legal for you to have the pre-axle dump. Here in PA I hve to have it exit the back

Sent from my iPhone

Not anymore I moved back down to VA. I just feel like I heard somewhere that it has to exit the side or rear. Oh well I'm not too worried yet.

Not anymore I moved back down to VA. I just feel like I heard somewhere that it has to exit the side or rear. Oh well I'm not too worried yet.

There is a lift laws website that someone has posted on here before. I would see if you can find it and check it out. I will look for you as well

Sent from my iPhone

There is a lift laws website that someone has posted on here before. I would see if you can find it and check it out. I will look for you as well

Sent from my iPhone

Alright cool no rush. It might just be for Inspections. Hopefully we get to wheel together again this spring at Rausch.

Did you pass inspection with the d ring mounts on and no rear bumper? And no side marker lights?

Haven't had inspection yet lol but I shouldn't have a problem. My stepdads a cop and said side marker lights are not needed. They are only needed over a certain length. I will still add some at some point tho

Sent from my iPhone

Haven't had inspection yet lol but I shouldn't have a problem. My stepdads a cop and said side marker lights are not needed. They are only needed over a certain length. I will still add some at some point tho

Sent from my iPhone

I was thinking about getting the comp exhaust and just changing it out before inspection time lol the east coast struggle lol

Did you pass inspection with the d ring mounts on and no rear bumper? And no side marker lights?

technically its a "bumper cover" since I'm sure it would not do much in a rear end situation. I went with the new evo bumper to have it be more legal, but haven't had time to install and still debating on selling it or not since I passed with just the d-rings.

I was thinking about getting the comp exhaust and just changing it out before inspection time lol the east coast struggle lol

Haha that's not a bad idea BUT I would say just get the rock crawler one. It was a pain dealing with the rust today and the exhaust hangers. The rubber that holds them up is a botch to deal with

Sent from my iPhone

I was under the impression the rock crawler dumped before the axel what did you do to get it to come out the back

Top Bottom