Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Pot Luck Food List(please let me know what you'd like to add to this list)

1)Packers937 - Spinach Dip and chips
2)Napalm - Hot dogs and buns
3) Carlos - burgers and buns
4) Kyle- homemade salsa
5) Don - burgers, bacon wrapped things
6) Kris - 5 bags of chips, cookies, plates and napkins for 40.
7) Bobby - Chips, potato salad, possible macaroni salad
8) Mark - cupcakes
9) Dave - charcoal and lighter fluid

Coffee... I'm bringing hot coffee too if no one else is. Cant live with out it. Nate, Do you know if the cabins have electricity? IDK if the jeep inverter will power it... :hmm:

IDK about messing with cream and sugar though, That will Wifeys call. I like coffee black anyway. So if you want cream a sugar in YOUR coffee, Bring your own if I dont edit this post

Last edited:
Coffee... I'm bringing hot coffee too if no one else is. Cant live with out it. Nate, Do you know if the cabins have electricity? IDK if the jeep inverter will power it... :hmm:

Did we just become best friends?

I was actually joking with my wife about us bringing the French press and tea kettle along for the trip.

IDK about messing with cream and sugar though, That will Wifeys call. I like coffee black anyway. So if you want cream a sugar in YOUR coffee, Bring your own if I dont edit this post

LoL! As far as I know, the bunkhouses do have electricity. Coffee would be awesome!!

I regret to inform everybody due to a death in the family I will have to withdraw from the trip to Barnwell although it saddens me not to make this trip I think the right thing to do is to be there for my sister and her family. I hope you guy's have a safe and awesome time and I will be looking forward to the next run.
Romac.

Sadly it's not looking good for me, my rig is still in the shop and has been since Monday. It's looking like I may not get it back this week.... So upset but maybe I'll get lucky and get it back today or tomorrow. I'll keep y'all posted and let you know if I'll get it back in time.

I regret to inform everybody due to a death in the family I will have to withdraw from the trip to Barnwell although it saddens me not to make this trip I think the right thing to do is to be there for my sister and her family. I hope you guy's have a safe and awesome time and I will be looking forward to the next run.
Romac.

That's awful to hear, Robert. Very sorry for your loss and there will be more later this year! We will keep your family in our prayers.

Sadly it's not looking good for me, my rig is still in the shop and has been since Monday. It's looking like I may not get it back this week.... So upset but maybe I'll get lucky and get it back today or tomorrow. I'll keep y'all posted and let you know if I'll get it back in time.

Dang! They better hurry. I hope you get lucky :)

Romac.

I'm sorry for your loss Romac... for sure there will be many more coming.

Romac.
Sorry to hear Romac. Family first.

That's too bad. Was looking forward to seeing in person what my wheels would look like on 37s. :)
Good luck!

What happened?

Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

View attachment 204101
Looks like it's going to be muddy this weekend.

Nate,

Can we get a weather update? :thumb:

Weather update, it's raining. Not very hard, but just enough. Looks like it'll be muddy this weekend! The good news is none tomorrow. It's not hard enough to flood, just enough to be annoying.

It should stop around 5 and that should be the last of it.

What happened?

My PSC steering sprung a leak near the pump and I for the life of me couldn't get it to stop leaking last week.
-my passenger door was rattling like crazy,

-rear track bar was rubbing on one of the coil springs

-CB whenever I would push the button to use it my dash lite up like a Christmas tree and wipers would go off

-the rig was also leaning pretty hard towards the passenger side

- pulling off my exhaust and going back to close to stock or something much quieter. Got sick of mine at highway speeds just to loud.

Lots of issues that I should have gotten taken care of last week but I just didn't have the time. Hopefully I get it back today or tomorrow morning. I don't wanna miss this trip. I had to miss the last big one and its still killing me I missed it.

Top Bottom