Teraflex HD Hinge not flush?

Haha this thread is about if the hinge sits flush on the tailgate, not if its a good product or not. You should make a thread showcasing your stuff and explain why it's good. That would probably be really helpful to other members! :)

It doesn't sit flush because it's a Chinese piece of shit. But it looks neat

Hold up, post #41 YOU were the one asking why the hinge in question was being bashed and you imagined that we are all blowing smoke up the OPs ass by being "vapers" claiming he wasted his money. IMO this thread is completely on track. Don't worry, I'll make a separate thread when I feel it is needed.

He did waste is money, he bought it to support what is essentially a 33 AND it doesn't fit right.

You are correct I did ask why. And I guess I'll ask you, what should me and op buy?

Haha this thread is about if the hinge sits flush on the tailgate, not if its a good product or not.:)

Actually isn't that the entire point...shitty product won't be installed correctly? Wait I forgot, issues with Teraflex products are user/install errors. My bad. :rolleyes2:

You should make a thread showcasing your stuff and explain why it's good. That would probably be really helpful to other members!

Threads don't need to be made on here to showcase what is good. Just look at the pictures and build threads, and see what is repeatedly installed...

For the cost of this hinge do you really deem it necessary to spend it on this "mod" over maybe a more functional upgrade that maybe won't be a total piece of [emoji90][emoji90]

You all have fun. I'm going to work where I get to play with Porsches all day. :)
Motuar you'll have pics by the end of the day brother.

I'm not the one with an issue. Op asked the question. I'm here because I have one and was going to get him pictures so he could compare. And mine sure does look neat!

I'm sorry you wasted your hard earned money and still don't have an actual tire carrier. I can see why you're so defensive trying to justify your purchase. I honestly feel bad for you.

You are correct I did ask why. And I guess I'll ask you, what should me and op buy?

Nothing, factory is fine provided you have the tire isolated so it won't move or vibrate etc.

I'm another one running 35s on the factory carrier. I will eventually get the EVO carrier but will most likely get a set of Slabs first unless I can get the Slabs and the carrier at the same time. If not I will be running the Slabs and a 35 on the factory carrier.

You all have fun. I'm going to work where I get to play with Porsches all day. :)

Are you liquid for $100k too? Wtf does your job have to do with anything? I make less than $20 an hour and I have a $40k rubi just like you do. It's irrelevant to this thread.

Bro, you are talking about douchebags and vaping...but yet you are going to hang around Porsche guys?!?! You basically described the Porsche crowd in your hate post...

Haha this thread is about if the hinge sits flush on the tailgate, not if its a good product or not. You should make a thread showcasing your stuff and explain why it's good. That would probably be really helpful to other members! :)

Appreciate you trying to stay on point. I'm just looking to see if this is a normal install of this product or not. :beer:

The hate is strong with this crowd. I spent my own money on something that I feel was worth it. I installed that product per the instructions. It doesn't seem to seat properly. I head to a forum to ask if anyone has this product and do they have any issues with it sitting flush. What was I thinking?

I thought Jeepers were about helping each other versus constantly knocking each other.

Top Bottom