TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

Are u still running the 4:10 gears with those 37s and if so is it a total dog? Or does it do alright

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Are u still running the 4:10 gears with those 37s and if so is it a total dog? Or does it do alright

Still running the stock 4.10's and as far as I can tell its not terrible with the 3.6. I did use the FlashCal to recalibrate the speedo and shift points though. I have only had them mounted for less than 3 hours though so I will soon see.

OK I want to do 37s but want to do one step at a time n was planning on running the 4:10s awhile before I regear it but I have a 3.8 2 door... but Ur rig looks awesome nice work

OK I want to do 37s but want to do one step at a time n was planning on running the 4:10s awhile before I regear it but I have a 3.8 2 door... but Ur rig looks awesome nice work

Thanks. I used to have 35's on my 2 door with 4.10s but it was a manual. It was not terrible but that motor is doggish as it is. I have heard of people running 37's and 4.10s on the 3.8 not the best but its something you can tolerate till you regear.

Also forgot to post the EVO Mfg. skins I installed last week. A speedy 2 hour install thanks to the help of Paychex .308
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376027413.837666.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376027429.646441.jpg

Oh and yeah the slabs.. Haha.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376027497.139231.jpg

Up next: EVO Mfg. sliders install.

Like I said before, that tool is worth it's weight in gold. It actually makes nutserts enjoyable. I started looking for random places on knuckles to throw nutserts. ;)

Top Bottom