Sport Cage
37″ Minimum Tire Size for 4 Door
35″ Minimum Tire Size for 2 Door
Must be self sufficient with tools and spare parts
Must carry 2 Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit and Spill Kit
Working CB Radio
Winch
Working E-brake
Co-Driver must be over 18 and be self sufficient in vehicle repair.
All the above are mandatory requirements, but don’t get discouraged if you don’t meet all of them, there still is a chance. As long as you have ALL THE ABOVE on “Inspection Day” which is the first day of the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK Experience you can still submit the application. When you sign up, please don’t forget to mention if selected you will meet all the mandatory sign up requirements.

Guest space is limited so if you turn in an application and you get a call from Off Road Evolution regarding the JKX, we’ll hopefully be seeing you soon!

Also see “Sponsors and Guest Information” for detailed information.

My Billet Rubi Build

Just received this! Whoooo hoooo! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373596882.403007.jpg
Apparently they ship individually, AND only one came today :/

My Billet Rubi Build

So I heard a whirring coming from my front wheel today. Upon further inspection, I found my LF brake was rubbing on the inside of my tire. Grrrrrrr.

It rubbed through the protective plastic coating of the braided brake line. I had to move and shift the line for clearance.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373597244.145689.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373597261.144478.jpg

My Billet Rubi Build

So I heard a whirring coming from my front wheel today. Upon further inspection, I found my LF brake was rubbing on the inside of my tire. Grrrrrrr.

It rubbed through the protective plastic coating of the braided brake line. I had to move and shift the line for clearance.
View attachment 39535View attachment 39536

I have trouble with my brake lines also. Pinched and severed one in a coil over. It can be nasty when you loose your brakes.

My Billet Rubi Build

I pack my stock front lines and break fluid when I wheel, just in case.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

2012 and up has a new braking system that protects from total loss of brakes in the event of a pinched or severed brake line. You only loose brakes to two wheels instead of all four:thumb:

Top Bottom