TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

What????????? Oh yeah brotha

Yes sir, still have to install though.

Nice install :thumb: might have to copy it for my Jeep because keeping it under the seat is not really cutting it for me anymore

Yes its pretty secure and with the exception of the hose clamps I had everything needed for the install in my garage.

Love the set up! Do you have specs, type of extinguisher?

Thanks. It's actually a 6 lb extinguisher (Mil-spec) and uh, probably difficult to come by. :brows: But i'm sure the same install would be possible with the commercially available extinguisher. :yup::thumb:

Installed a 6lb Extinguisher today given my to me by a good friend. Used some hose clamps, nuts and bolts I had lying around and some weatherstripping inside the clamps to mount it. Total cost about $2.

View attachment 58363
View attachment 58364

Nice call on the fire extinguisher. Most guys run that scrawny 2.5lbs bottle, it's like trying to spit after eating crackers, just not enough juice to do anything. I run a 5lbs, and would like a 10, but the room needed to mount one is pretty significant. That 6 is really a good fit.

Nice call on the fire extinguisher. Most guys run that scrawny 2.5lbs bottle, it's like trying to spit after eating crackers, just not enough juice to do anything. I run a 5lbs, and would like a 10, but the room needed to mount one is pretty significant. That 6 is really a good fit.

Thanks GCM Deuce. I'm no fireman (hose dragger) but I know more fire bottle is better ;)

Nice, so it's "a b c" type extinguisher? I really should get one. Even though I'm only a vol ff it still would not look good to be unprepared

By the looks of that it looks like a co2 unit. The round bottom and nozzle suggests that it is a gas unit not a dry chem. (much better because that stuff gets everywhere and is a pain to clean up)

What an ideal set up. Perfect fit with extinguisher and bracket. I like the brass output line versus the typical rubber hose.

So thanks to my kick ass wife I have an early Christmas present installed on my rig. A Warn Powerplant HD 9.5.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387243594.214214.jpg

And yes, to my friends that know me best, it will help me crawl over the most difficult mall obstacles. Curbs, speed bumps, speed humps and those overflow gravel lots. Not to mention the sweet compressor so I can air back up after my long mall-trail runs.

So thanks to my kick ass wife I have an early Christmas present installed on my rig. A Warn Powerplant HD 9.5.

View attachment 60498

And yes, to my friends that know me best, it will help me crawl over the most difficult mall obstacles. Curbs, speed bumps, speed humps and those overflow gravel lots. Not to mention the sweet compressor so I can air back up after my long mall-trail runs.

And to the moon Frank!:cheesy:

View attachment 60498

wow, Nice Frank can wait for us to to do a run together. Hope you don't mind pulling me out:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 60498

Lol sweet brotha congrats looks very nice your rig looks freakin sweet we need to go wheeling beginning of next year

Nice man, wish I was still in cali so I would not miss one of your mall runs you are putting together lol........Take care

And to the moon Frank!:cheesy:

Remember who wheeled on the moon first my friend! :doh::crazyeyes:

wow, Nice Frank can wait for us to to do a run together. Hope you don't mind pulling me out:)
Yes sir! :thumb:

:thumbup: sure is purdy Mr Frank
Lol sweet brotha congrats looks very nice your rig looks freakin sweet we need to go wheeling beginning of next year
BTW sweet winch and wife too!:thumb:

Thank you gentleman. :rock: Once the holidays settle down some I will be planning some wheeling. And a Rubicon trip next year. :yup:

Nice man, wish I was still in cali so I would not miss one of your mall runs you are putting together lol........Take care

You are not missing anything Mark. Except this awesome weather........... And the desert......... And the rocks.......... And the beach......... But thats it. :cheesy:

Top Bottom