TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

Day started with this at my doorstep:
View attachment 51831

Few hours and some elbow grease and my LōD Stubby rear bumper and linked gen 3 carrier is installed:

View attachment 51832View attachment 51833View attachment 51834

As you can see I have yet to buy and mount the Rigid Flush Mount LEDs. But LōD made my bumper with the light provisions.

Also have a hi-lift provision, rotopax mounts, CB antenna mount and 3rd brake light bracket to install.

Looks good Frank 👍

View attachment 51831

Few hours and some elbow grease and my LōD Stubby rear bumper and linked gen 3 carrier is installed:

As you can see I have yet to buy and mount the Rigid Flush Mount LEDs. But LōD made my bumper with the light provisions.

Also have a hi-lift provision, rotopax mounts, CB antenna mount and 3rd brake light bracket to install.

Really digging that carrier! Looks great Frank!! :thumb:

View attachment 51831

Looks really good my friend. Lines look awesome with the trimmed fenders too. :thumb: Wish I had that kind of coin, but as you said... well worth the price.

So thinking of filling the void in my rear bumper with some flush mount LED's. Wondering if anyone has heard of or uses CombatLED?

I ran into them at the Off-road Expo and checked their products out since they are local. Wanted feedback on some LEDs.

So with some help from friends TTFHell and Drew@ORE I replaced my 3" Plush Ride coils with 4" Plush Ride coils including taller bumpstops in less than 2 hours.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385240238.880203.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385240248.790720.jpg

Gotta love good friends..........nice work gentlemen........looking good Frank :thumb:

A round of Mark Steffenhagen's for everybody!!

Woodrow :beer:

Last edited:
Gotta love good friends..........nice work gentlemen........looking good Frank :thumb:

Woodrow :beer:

Thank you Rocky and Woodrow. Agreed. Now I've got some odds and ends to do, third brake light, re-route coax for CB antenna relocation, fire extinguisher mount and a few others.

Nice Frank! Nice.

Thank you sir. :yup:

What a view!

Thank you I am blessed. When its windy it blows all of the So Cal smog to the south and reveals this majesty. :thumb:

Hey Frank looks great. What did you do with your 3" coils

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are sitting in a box waiting to be shipped to a fellow Wayalifer. I posted a thread on these about a month ago and I think they lasted all of 3 minutes. :yup::clap2:

Well done gentlemen. :thumb: Good practice so I can bribe you all with pizza and beer to help with mine. Frank, your Jeep is really looking tough.

Top Bottom