TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

How long did it take to hack up your fenders??

I'm gonna be doing either aluminum GenRights or PSC's soon as I get the balls to spend $1200 on a set of fenders but for now I wanna cut mine if it doesn't take too long.

I'm gonna be doing either aluminum GenRights or PSC's soon as I get the balls to spend $1200 on a set of fenders but for now I wanna cut mine if it doesn't take too long.

Couple of hours. Not too bad. Matter of fact when you've got buddies... Hint hint, to help you, it goes really fast. You aren't too far from us SB county guys. We can arrange a fender chop if you're so inclined.

Last edited:

Couple of hours. Not too bad. Matter of fact when you've got buddies... Hint hint, to help you, it goes really fast. You aren't too far from us SB county guys. We can arrange a fender chop if you're so inclined.

Did somebody say they need their fenders chopped? I heard it! I know I did!

Negative! You need to make a trip to SoCal so we can chop them and then go wheeling! :thumb:

Working it by SWMBO is not wanting to spend four days in the JK just to get there. Also have a 4 yo who will need to be entertained while on the road. I am hoping to make it out West as a retirement present to myself next summer. Just trying to get all the bugs worked out. Have thought about doing the auto train deal but cannot find the particulars on where it stops in So Cal. Anys suggestions would be great. Would love to hang with the crew there.

R/
Will

Mmmmmmmaybe!!! Lolol

Hahaha Wehackitall garage... My likey!!

You guys got awfully excited very quickly to take a sawzall to someone else vehicle... Anything I need to worry about?!?!?! :thinking:

Of course not. I have three fender chops under my belt. We recently had a fender chop party and did four Jeeps in about 4-5 hours. Let me know if you want to put something together.

Working it by SWMBO is not wanting to spend four days in the JK just to get there. Also have a 4 yo who will need to be entertained while on the road. I am hoping to make it out West as a retirement present to myself next summer. Just trying to get all the bugs worked out. Have thought about doing the auto train deal but cannot find the particulars on where it stops in So Cal. Anys suggestions would be great. Would love to hang with the crew there.

R/
Will

Get find a sucker (ummm buddy) to drive out with you, and wife and little one fly out to meet you. I just went out to Tahoe from O-town and we could of easily done it in 2 days but had pre-planned stops along the way. Sadly it wasn't an offroading trip so my Jeep stayed home and no wheeling was had :icon_crazy:.

Get find a sucker (ummm buddy) to drive out with you, and wife and little one fly out to meet you. I just went out to Tahoe from O-town and we could of easily done it in 2 days but had pre-planned stops along the way. Sadly it wasn't an offroading trip so my Jeep stayed home and no wheeling was had :icon_crazy:.

Or find a local Floridian who wants to caravan out west and then partake in the fun. Where would I find someone who would be willing to go. Lookinbg to go in July.

R/
Will

I'm at least 2 years out from next trip, already booked next summer to go to North GA. While this years vacation to Tahoe, Grand Canyon, and Moab was awesome to say the least, I really hated not having my jeep. The friends that I went with are all for going again with the jeep, we were this "" close to renting one while in Moab.

Top Bottom