TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

Thank you. I was torn between commando, white and billet. When I saw the billet in person it was a no brainer.

I like the commando too... Lifted, black wheels, and some serious bumpers looks like a machine you don't wanna mess with!

But like you soon as I saw the billet in person I fell in love. Wonder if I can get my buddy to do a wrap in flat billet????? Hmmmmmm

I like the commando too... Lifted, black wheels, and some serious bumpers looks like a machine you don't wanna mess with!

But like you soon as I saw the billet in person I fell in love. Wonder if I can get my buddy to do a wrap in flat billet????? Hmmmmmm

I'm sure it can be done. A fellow PM'ed me some time ago saying he was probably going to do a "flat" billet wrap.

When Frank says a run he means a scenic highway drive to Starbucks. If the street was recently swept...after a fresh rain.

Now you're talking. I'll order the Huff Huffington special (off the menu) "Special" skinny mocha latte three pumps of sugar free sweetener and a short pepperidge farms pirouette straw, extra whipped cream.

Now you're talking. I'll order the Huff Huffington special (off the menu) "Special" skinny mocha latte three pumps of sugar free sweetener and a short pepperidge farms pirouette straw, extra whipped cream.

You've never made it to three pumps. Allegedly.

But he sent me pics of his slabs telling tall stories of how he got trail rash?

You shoulda seen the curb stops at the mall. They were no joke. Come out sometime and see for yourself. And the driveway at the Starbucks is very narrow. When I aired the slabs down to 3 pounds my rings really took a beating. I dont want to brag but... I do some HARDCORE mall crawling. I can lead the next run, perhaps a pilgrimage to the Mall of 'Merica?

You shoulda seen the curb stops at the mall. They were no joke. Come out sometime and see for yourself. And the driveway at the Starbucks is very narrow. When I aired the slabs down to 3 pounds my rings really took a beating. I dont want to brag but... I do some HARDCORE mall crawling. I can lead the next run, perhaps a pilgrimage to the Mall of 'Merica?

If my stocker can handle it, I'm in. Just bought a new can of tire shine, so should be ready.

If my stocker can handle it, I'm in. Just bought a new can of tire shine, so should be ready.

Minimum requirements:

TF lift, (AEV acceptable)
Shiny 33" A/T's,
Plasti-dipped stock wheels,
Chrome grill,
Sahara side steps,
TF HD tire carrier.

Sorry JAGS, you don't meet the requirements, maybe next time.

Minimum requirements:

TF lift, (AEV acceptable)
Shiny 33" A/T's,
Plasti-dipped stock wheels,
Chrome grill,
Sahara side steps,
TF HD tire carrier.

Sorry JAGS, you don't meet the requirements, maybe next time.

Lol. Wait a minute, neither do you. 😉😂😂

I'm in as long as we leash all the Jeeps together. We don't want anybody to get lost and end up at Overlanders favorite store "Spencer's" or AEV headquarters "Brookstone"!

I'm in as long as we leash all the Jeeps together. We don't want anybody to get lost and end up at Overlanders favorite store "Spencer's" or AEV headquarters "Brookstone"!

That's a great idea Paisano. I thought Overlander tends to wander toward the Abercrombie or the "Afflicted" clothing store?

Skid very funny. Don't be jealous!

Top Bottom