Speedy Cracker the 392

Attachments

• 05D23142-18CD-46CB-8FF3-0828B69E8E82.jpeg
    05D23142-18CD-46CB-8FF3-0828B69E8E82.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 5
I have not done any mods to Speedy Cracker other than the stiffer front springs. Now that I’m racking up the miles I’ll add something.
IMG_4832.jpeg

😂🤣

Usually I talk my niece or her husband into buying something at the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion vendor show, but this year they got me. I stopped at the Rockhard booth and next thing I know I was the proud owner of an aluminum Sport Deck. I paid at the show and had it shipped to the house. I’m not much of an impulse buyer, maybe it was the moonshine?

Includes shelf, two brackets, and the hardware.
IMG_4824.jpeg

Before:
IMG_4825.jpeg

After:
IMG_4826.jpeg

Super easy to install. It took longer to unbox it than to install it.
IMG_4827.jpeg

Three choices for height. I chose the middle.
IMG_4828.jpeg

I need another Fridge. 🍺
IMG_4830.jpeg

I do not plan to carry anything heavy on the shelf but it will be good for bulky lighter gear. I also like how it can be used to obscure more valuable items from casual observation.

I have not done any mods to Speedy Cracker other than the stiffer front springs. Now that I’m racking up the miles I’ll add something.
View attachment 412959

😂🤣

Usually I talk my niece or her husband into buying something at the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion vendor show, but this year they got me. I stopped at the Rockhard booth and next thing I know I was the proud owner of an aluminum Sport Deck. I paid at the show and had it shipped to the house. I’m not much of an impulse buyer, maybe it was the moonshine?

Includes shelf, two brackets, and the hardware.
View attachment 412960

Before:
View attachment 412961

After:
View attachment 412962

Super easy to install. It took longer to unbox it than to install it.
View attachment 412963

Three choices for height. I chose the middle.
View attachment 412964

I need another Fridge. 🍺
View attachment 412965

I do not plan to carry anything heavy on the shelf but it will be good for bulky lighter gear. I also like how it can be used to obscure more valuable items from casual observation.
I have the big arb (63 qt I think). I just measured the height. 17 inches tall but it will take up nearly all of your cargo space. The smaller one (37 I think) is the same height IIRC.

Top Bottom