Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

LMAO - I have a legendary story with these - my brother got my dad so bad he thought he was gonna get the shit kicked out of him. For real.
If only we have videos back then
I remember someone lighting one and falling back in those reclining office chairs. Funny shit.

The middle 2/3rds of the country need to throw off the labels and get back together - then tell the rest to go fuck off.

I’d like to see people rally around the Constitution, you know that basis for all law in the United States. It seems to be the division point, we are divided between those who want it and those who want to move or progress past it. (Progressives)

It really is odd to me that for as close of a race MSM keeps on saying it is in Nevada, I literally have NEVER seen a Harris sign or even bumper sticker anywhere, even in the Vegas area.
Maybe this is because it is not necessary. Only the minority needs to advertise like this.

I’d like to see people rally around the Constitution, you know that basis for all law in the United States. It seems to be the division point, we are divided between those who want it and those who want to move or progress past it. (Progressives)
This seems like a very dated point of view. Do people really care about that old document written by men who wore white wigs and carried guns which fired just one shot?

Top Bottom