Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

It would be interesting to trace his phone and see how much time he has spent in that area.
I’d be willing to bet his phone has ‘pinged’ off of the towers in the area a quite lot and that he is no stranger to the golf course and surrounding area. The guy is a serious wack-job progressive. Oh sorry, I said progressive twice.

You gotta wonder, though. Did Trump previously mention earlier in the week to anyone that he might go play golf on that particular day?

With his military background, JD Vance would make the perfect undercover CIA agent posing as a pro-Trump VP. What are the odds of someone doing a 180 from "Trump is Hitler"? Vance was the one that floated out the latest pet-eating story right in front of Trump, something he knew Trump couldn't resist latching onto.

[Trump in crackling voice on a sat phone he just grabbed off the waist of a Secret Service agent] Hey, Vance, I was thinking... I might hit the green on Sunday... not sure though... depends on these damned Florida winds... And we could go out for a McCat burger afterward [maniacal laughter from both]

[Vance in a sly tone] So, Sundaaaay you say?

Destabilize and destroy.

😂

It really is odd to me that for as close of a race MSM keeps on saying it is in Nevada, I literally have NEVER seen a Harris sign or even bumper sticker anywhere, even in the Vegas area.
Same with 2020 Biden signs.

It really is odd to me that for as close of a race MSM keeps on saying it is in Nevada, I literally have NEVER seen a Harris sign or even bumper sticker anywhere, even in the Vegas area.
Oddly, I saw a few signs while driving some backroads recently. Beautiful ranches had Jon Tester and a couple Harris signs.

Top Bottom