Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Good info.

This sums it up:

“All of this points to a disturbed man who drank much of the Democrat Kool-Aid about "saving democracy" that has been pushed on the American public in regards to the war in Ukraine and the 2024 election.”

Good info.

This sums it up:

“All of this points to a disturbed man who drank much of the Democrat Kool-Aid about "saving democracy" that has been pushed on the American public in regards to the war in Ukraine and the 2024 election.”
Yes but still doesn’t explain how did he know Trump was going to be there? Also it’s not clear to me but how did Secret Service see a barrel poking through a fence three hundred yards away? I have perfect corrected vision and without binoculars I can’t make out a tree branch from a rifle barrel. Guys probably a patsy to make Secret Service look competent when the reality is he never should have gotten anywhere near Trump outside the golf course. Who fired first? Did the SS fire? Handguns at 300 yards seems pretty unlikely. Still makes sense this was a distraction of some sort. I don’t know what or why but it doesn’t make sense.

Yes but still doesn’t explain how did he know Trump was going to be there? Also it’s not clear to me but how did Secret Service see a barrel poking through a fence three hundred yards away? I have perfect corrected vision and without binoculars I can’t make out a tree branch from a rifle barrel. Guys probably a patsy to make Secret Service look competent when the reality is he never should have gotten anywhere near Trump outside the golf course. Who fired first? Did the SS fire? Handguns at 300 yards seems pretty unlikely. Still makes sense this was a distraction of some sort. I don’t know what or why but it doesn’t make sense.
Only confirmed shots that they've talked about are from Secret Service.

C'mon man, satellites and drones with FLIR and hi rez.........

Yeah I don’t think that dude fired a single shot. SS saw the barrel and fired four shots. No way it’s a pistol at 300 yards and if that secret service dude missed with a rifle at 300 yards he shouldn’t be secret service. 300 yards is not far at all.

Top Bottom