Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

I am not posting this to indicate a conspiracy, I am posted this as an example to illustrate how many deeply entrenched and high level Fed-Gov bureaucrats are progressives.

A massive overwhelming majority of employees (particularly high level) of the various agencies are progressive democrats. They do not think twice about openly expressing their political opinions and even acting upon them- often in clear violation of the Hatch Act. These progressives recruit and mentor more progressives and bring them up through the ranks.

When H. Clinton lost, literal tears flowed in DC.

IMG_5051.jpeg

I am not posting this to indicate a conspiracy, I am posted this as an example to illustrate how many deeply entrenched and high level Fed-Gov bureaucrats are progressives.

A massive overwhelming majority of employees (particularly high level) of the various agencies are progressive democrats. They do not think twice about openly expressing their political opinions and even acting upon them- often in clear violation of the Hatch Act. These progressives recruit and mentor more progressives and bring them up through the ranks.

When H. Clinton lost, literal tears flowed in DC.

View attachment 413862

Confirms what we all know. I don't know if it's possible to rein in the blob at this point - even if Trump were to win. Every branch of the gov't is overrun. Sadly it seems the military has been compromised as well. And it's not just our country - it's virtually all of them.

Yes but still doesn’t explain how did he know Trump was going to be there? Also it’s not clear to me but how did Secret Service see a barrel poking through a fence three hundred yards away? I have perfect corrected vision and without binoculars I can’t make out a tree branch from a rifle barrel. Guys probably a patsy to make Secret Service look competent when the reality is he never should have gotten anywhere near Trump outside the golf course. Who fired first? Did the SS fire? Handguns at 300 yards seems pretty unlikely. Still makes sense this was a distraction of some sort. I don’t know what or why but it doesn’t make sense.

The SS that spotted him were the ones that scout ahead. Perp got off no shots.

Now that we know Trump didn't decide until that day to go golfing, and the perp had been camping out overnight for 12-hours before, it leans toward the perp not having advance knowledge. Either it was dumb luck, or he just figured Trump would play golf that day based on good weather and/or past behavior.

Bad thing about the whole situation, they can really only get him on gun charges. Possession by Felon and defaced serial number.
That and he'll probably have a suicide episode in custody.

The SS that spotted him were the ones that scout ahead. Perp got off no shots.

Now that we know Trump didn't decide until that day to go golfing, and the perp had been camping out overnight for 12-hours before, it leans toward the perp not having advance knowledge. Either it was dumb luck, or he just figured Trump would play golf that day based on good weather and/or past behavior.

It would be interesting to trace his phone and see how much time he has spent in that area.
I’d be willing to bet his phone has ‘pinged’ off of the towers in the area a quite lot and that he is no stranger to the golf course and surrounding area. The guy is a serious wack-job progressive. Oh sorry, I said progressive twice.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but really, what are the odds 🤪

Screenshot 2024-09-16 164330.png

View attachment 413873
Imagine that 🤔

View attachment 413873
Yeah coincidence.

View attachment 413873
Total coincidence.

It’s trumps fault. Thanks for clarifiying CNN.

Got it, so he wanted these assassination attempts on his life👍

Top Bottom