Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

That’s a good point. Didn’t think of it that way.
There was a few affidavits released yesterday re ABC and Harris campaign and their collusion during the debate which no one is talking about now that another Trump assassination is in the news. Seems the ABC Harris team have lots of splaining to do which probably won’t happen since that will get memory holed. Interesting point for my tinfoil conspiracy mind is how did the shooter know Trump would be golfing? His schedule isn’t published. The golf outing was a last minute decision. Once again lots of questions.

There was a few affidavits released yesterday re ABC and Harris campaign and their collusion during the debate which no one is talking about now that another Trump assassination is in the news. Seems the ABC Harris team have lots of splaining to do which probably won’t happen since that will get memory holed. Interesting point for my tinfoil conspiracy mind is how did the shooter know Trump would be golfing? His schedule isn’t published. The golf outing was a last minute decision. Once again lots of questions.
I'm not a tinfoil type but I have to admit, this is what I don't get the most. How in the hell did this guy know that the orange man bad would be playing golf on that day and at that time? Also, the fucktard lives in Hawaii and has a record! That means, he flew in to Florida at the right time and somehow got his hands on an AK with a scope.

Top Bottom