Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

There’s no f’n way this guy was gonna make it thru this election cycle. This whole cycle has been planned. And no way in hell the press and rest of D politicians didn’t know this guys been a veg for a couple years.
I think it has progressed quicker lately. He has been going for a while but it’s gotten way worse lately. If we were a communist country (more so than we already are) this would be the time the people overthrow the leader. At his weakest.

I think it has progressed quicker lately. He has been going for a while but it’s gotten way worse lately. If we were a communist country (more so than we already are) this would be the time the people overthrow the leader. At his weakest.

Yeah, I think it has progressed more rapidly in the last 6 months or so, but it's been bad all along. He hasn't addressed the democratic caucus since Oct '21, and he basically threw up all over himself at that meeting. It's pretty obvious they've been sheltering him for quite some time and these idiotic insiders now running around with their hands in the air over his "sudden" mental collapse need to explain why they've been aiding the process all along. But they'll get a pass now that he announced he's not running.

There’s no f’n way this guy was gonna make it thru this election cycle. This whole cycle has been planned. And no way in hell the press and rest of D politicians didn’t know this guys been a veg for a couple years.
You misspelled vag.

democrats are/have and the msm is gaslighting everyone into thinking this is all normal business, nothing to see here.

Top Bottom