Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

And not one SS agent thot at the very least we should hustle Trump out of there? Instead they watched a guy belly crawl across a roof and wouldn’t engage that person until the got numerous shots off. Not incompetence!

Would SOP be to yell "shooter" as loud as you can in a scenario like this?

There was a longer story in the Pittsburgh paper today about this kid. lot of quotes from classmates & neighbors and only one person said he was bullied. All of the others said he was a really nice kid that pretty much kept to himself but certainly wasn't a malcontent in any way

So weird. A youngster I happen to work with just sent me a selfie of him riding the school bus with the shooter sitting behind him from a couple years ago. Said what I wrote above almost word for word. Stayed off of social media & kept mostly to himself but wasn't an oddball introvert, and definitely NOT a malcontent in any way.

So weird. A youngster I happen to work with just sent me a selfie of him riding the school bus with the shooter sitting behind him from a couple years ago. Said what I wrote above almost word for word. Stayed off of social media & kept mostly to himself but wasn't an oddball introvert, and definitely NOT a malcontent in any way.
The kid on the video claiming his was bullied was stoned out of his mind.

The kid on the video claiming his was bullied was stoned out of his mind.

Agreed.
The kid that sent me the pic said some of his friends gave out his cell # to reporters and his phone is blowing up because of his pics. People from France calling & wanting to do live interviews. It's a feeding frenzy for info

Top Bottom