Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

What would be even better is if Fed-Gov had so little effect on our daily financial and personal lives that nobody felt that they could gain anything from a donation given to them. Donations are given to buy Influence as well as for ‘protection’.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation screeched to a halt when she no longer had political influence. 🤔 🤣😂
No the only donors are the ones she has dirt on. Don’t want to get suicided.

What would be even better is if Fed-Gov had so little effect on our daily financial and personal lives that nobody felt that they could gain anything from a donation given to them. Donations are given to buy Influence as well as for ‘protection’.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation screeched to a halt when she no longer had political influence. 🤔 🤣😂

Amen

And tie a tighter noose around NGO influences

Surprised that asshat managed to stay still on that metal roof - yesterday was the hottest day so far this summer - this was about an hour before that went down. It was downright stifling

View attachment 410303

That might explain why no security was on the roof. Maybe some local LE said “fuck that, it’s too hot to get on that roof”. A distinct possibility. Most security shortcomings are the result of money or effort issues. In other words there is not enough funds or someone is too lazy or doesn’t put the proper level of labor into it.

Guess you took that picture before the shooting and meant to post it in a weather thread !!!
Which bar you were at ? Good stuff? Can I join you next time?

lol, its a hole in the wall but they always have a couple great beers on rotating tap. No Pliny tho...
I know a few places nicer

I really hope Melania takes a lead role in the upcoming presidency. Maybe she didn't write all of this but we could all benefit from someone speaking truths like this. IDK if I can recall here ever speaking differently

Melania was and will be again a totally class act as First Lady.

Very unlike the one who said 'For the first time in my life I am proud of my country after electing a black man President'...
Or the current one who is guilty of elder abuse...

Top Bottom