Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Can’t vouch for the validity of this but…

View attachment 410254

Also when you are on the receiving end of a bullet at that distance you hear the crack of the round as it passes but not always the muzzle blast which is the loud part.

Also rumor has it that the fired bullet/s hit the teleprompter screen.
I call bullshit on the teleprompter glass thing. You can clearly see in the video that the teleprompters are not damaged after the orange man bad hits the ground. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I get the impression that someone is trying to cover their ass.

This article says head shot and brain matter. Also says shooter was 200-300 FEET away. If that's true, it's even more ridiculous the rooftop wasn't secured.

Even money the same 'Deep State' that took out JFK, albeit a newer generation, was behind this attempt on Trump.

You are 100% correct that this is either security sloppiness likely due to 'DEI' incompetence or something far more sinister...

Honest questions. How would a rifle bullet NOT take off his ear…or at least a big chunk of it? Could the air from a rifle bullet traveling by your ear cause your ear to tear without the bullet actually hitting the ear? The entire thing is insane.

I saw a post on IG less than an hour after this happened. I couldn't believe it. Seriously WTF? Then all the people claiming it was a stunt and wishing the shooter hadn't missed. If this doesn't solidify how fucked we are nothing will. Shit like this is furthering my 0 fucks given and supporting your fellow man. Right left or middle realize how divided we are and that if we can't unify we're done.

Honest questions. How would a rifle bullet NOT take off his ear…or at least a big chunk of it? Could the air from a rifle bullet traveling by your ear cause your ear to tear without the bullet actually hitting the ear? The entire thing is insane.
Looked like to me from the photos that he had an entire section of his ear removed by the bullet in a straight line across the side of his head. He'll probably need minor plastic surgery to repair it. If I were him, I'd just leave it all gnarly looking and then always turn that side of my head to the camera when making a point about lawfare turned warfare.

Looked like to me from the photos that he had an entire section of his ear removed by the bullet in a straight line across the side of his head. He'll probably need minor plastic surgery to repair it. If I were him, I'd just leave it all gnarly looking and then always turn that side of my head to the camera when making a point about lawfare turned warfare.
Evander never had his fixed and went on to become the heavyweight champion.

Top Bottom