Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Get your bunkers stocked up & ready kids

I love how the left denies we are in a hot war with Russia yet the first line of the article says, "President Joe Biden on the verge of CLEARING the way for Ukraine..." Who is he in all of this?

I love how the left denies we are in a hot war with Russia yet the first line of the article says, "President Joe Biden on the verge of CLEARING the way for Ukraine..." Who is he in all of this?

The US is fighting a proxy war with Russia and getting hundreds of thousands of Ukers killed. This is a dangerous game. The ‘experts’ believe that Putin can be overthrown and Russia neutered. The same experts that were wrong about AFG, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen and many others. We have wasted trillions of our tax dollars on these misguided schemes.

The US is fighting a proxy war with Russia and getting hundreds of thousands of Ukers killed. This is a dangerous game. The ‘experts’ believe that Putin can be overthrown and Russia neutered. The same experts that were wrong about AFG, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen and many others. We have wasted trillions of our tax dollars on these misguided schemes.

I think it's pretty apparent that they were wrong again and miscalculated badly - again. Putin is arguably stronger than he's ever been and there's a growing number of countries siding with them. Watch out for BRICS - this will be a very bad deal for us.

We badly need to get back to a pre-WWII non-expansionist USA - this version is going down the toilet fast

Boy, lots of fun articles today. I'll save you the money - IT FUCKS EVERYTHING UP

Services for modeling the effects of nuclear weapons on agricultural systems​

This is kind of fucked up.
From the proposal.
The contractor must be able to execute the following: 1) utilize AgriShock, code suite, to increase the geographic coverage to include former Eastern Block countries and implement software code on DoD TS/SCI level ERDC supercomputing resources; 2) update their AgriShock software code to regions beyond eastern Europe and western Russia, with regions chosen to support the ERDC mission to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) goals of modeling effects of nuclear events; 3) utilize the AgriShock software to incorporate aerial mapping; 4) extend the AgriShock software code by developing a beta radioisotope uptake model that reflects the manner in which a non-destructive nuclear event;

Top Bottom