Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

But these things they’re really just coincidences. Uh huh right. Don’t know if this is a credible source but I’ve been reading about this for a couple days.

But these things they’re really just coincidences. Uh huh right. Don’t know if this is a credible source but I’ve been reading about this for a couple days.

There are two types of sniper detection systems currently in use. Optical, which detects scopes as well as cameras and Acoustical which operates off of the muzzle blast and the supersonic crack of the round and using a sophisticated process draws a line: shooter on one end, target on the other. (Weapon sound suppressors affect this process). The acoustical system is pretty fucking complex and is not just a recording of the sounds. Determining distance of a shot is pretty straight forward (just like flash to bang on a lightning strike) however determining shot point of origin (POO) is pretty complex. I’m pretty sure you cannot determine POO off of a simple recording, if you could nobody would ever buy the actual very expensive systems when you could have an App on your iPhone. 😂

Keep in mind you had two Secret Service Counter sniper teams on location in two different locations and there has been no info on whether they both engaged. I’m pretty sure they all wanted a piece of the action. Pictures show at least some of them had sound suppressors on their weapons.

Bottom line: There was a large amount of incompetence related to this assassination attempt. I’m not just talking about the fat clueless DEI hire but through all levels of the process. For example there is a person who partitions protective resources and decides what resources are used for Trump that day as well as Jill B and Big Mike and stuff the public does not even know is going on. How did the ops section make their determinations of who got what? Why is the SS so short handed it required HSI assistance? Who thought HSI were trained in close protection? On and on and on.

There is a cascade of incompetence within our Fed Gov institutions and that desperately needs to be addressed. When everyone piles on with unprovable conspiracy possibilities it distracts from what should be the prime objective- determining who contributed to this comedy of incompetence and why the American taxpayers are not getting what they pay for and how do we fix it ASAP.

Acoustical Sniper Detection System example.

There are two types of sniper detection systems currently in use. Optical, which detects scopes as well as cameras and Acoustical which operates off of the muzzle blast and the supersonic crack of the round and using a sophisticated process draws a line: shooter on one end, target on the other. (Weapon sound suppressors affect this process). The acoustical system is pretty fucking complex and is not just a recording of the sounds. Determining distance of a shot is pretty straight forward (just like flash to bang on a lightning strike) however determining shot point of origin (POO) is pretty complex. I’m pretty sure you cannot determine POO off of a simple recording, if you could nobody would ever buy the actual very expensive systems when you could have an App on your iPhone. 😂

Keep in mind you had two Secret Service Counter sniper teams on location in two different locations and there has been no info on whether they both engaged. I’m pretty sure they all wanted a piece of the action. Pictures show at least some of them had sound suppressors on their weapons.

Bottom line: There was a large amount of incompetence related to this assassination attempt. I’m not just talking about the fat clueless DEI hire but through all levels of the process. For example there is a person who partitions protective resources and decides what resources are used for Trump that day as well as Jill B and Big Mike and stuff the public does not even know is going on. How did the ops section make their determinations of who got what? Why is the SS so short handed it required HSI assistance? Who thought HSI were trained in close protection? On and on and on.

There is a cascade of incompetence within our Fed Gov institutions and that desperately needs to be addressed. When everyone piles on with unprovable conspiracy possibilities it distracts from what should be the prime objective- determining who contributed to this comedy of incompetence and why the American taxpayers are not getting what they pay for and how do we fix it ASAP.

Acoustical Sniper Detection System example.

"Why the American taxpayers are not getting what they pay for and how do we fix it ASAP."

The above is all the text which was actually needed. 😀

The problem is they have lied to us about everything for so many years and they black hole every damn thing. What happened in Vegas? Uvalde? JFKs assassination hasn’t been explained in any way that makes sense. I could go on. Definitely the taxpayers are not getting what they pay for. Shit Lockheed is still getting paid over 91 percent for a plane that doesn’t come close to meeting spec and can’t be delivered. Don’t know what the answer is but we cannot continue much longer on the current trajectory. IMO.

The problem is they have lied to us about everything for so many years and they black hole every damn thing. What happened in Vegas? Uvalde? JFKs assassination hasn’t been explained in any way that makes sense. I could go on. Definitely the taxpayers are not getting what they pay for. Shit Lockheed is still getting paid over 91 percent for a plane that doesn’t come close to meeting spec and can’t be delivered. Don’t know what the answer is but we cannot continue much longer on the current trajectory. IMO.

I understand your frustration and I am all for holding the Fed-Gov accountable. I also believe that elaborate conspiracies actually help the Fed-Gov avoid being held accountable by providing a distraction and cover from the actual issues and also by discrediting the individuals attempting to gain accountability. It’s like the people who claim a plane did not crash into the Pentagon on 9-11. It did, my friend was an eye witness to it- conspiracy theorists have actually argued with him about it and claim it was “faked” to invade Iraq and “get all the oil”. That shit distracts from all the horrible failures that led to 9-11 and all the miscalculations by experts afterwards.

Uvalde was a combination of incompetence and cowardice. There is video to prove that. Vegas and the Nashville Explosion are still a mystery and do need to be explained. As far as JFK, the answer to that is when Trump gets elected he needs to appoint RFK junior as director of the Agency and have him clean house. Again, I am all for getting to bottom of things but for the love of God let’s not go off the deep end. The starting point should always be looking for incompetence, greed, DEI, and corruption. Also most conspiracy theories give WAY too much credit to the Fed-Gov, they are not capable of all that stuff.

For example:
Choice #1: A friend of Jill Biden’s is appointed to a position she is wholly unqualified for and has made hiring 30% women and other DEI crap her priorities causing a dysfunctional environment thus driving away competent employees. She diverted resources to her friend’s details and appointed incompetent mid-level management causing an environment of chaos leading to multiple points of failure.

Choice #2: The Agency brainwashed a troubled young man with UHF sound waves and trained him to be a SOCOM Level sniper. They set up offshore accounts for him and made him believe he would be successful at his endeavors and then escape to an overseas location. As a backup the Agency had a second shooter on the water tower who was made to look like the first shooter through plastic surgery that way if anyone saw him they would think he was the same guy. There was also a third shooter who was in a tree in case the first two shooters failed their mission. Improvised explosive devices were planted at various locations but the batteries in the remote were alkaline and the remote malfunctioned. This was all financed by Blackrock.

I understand your frustration and I am all for holding the Fed-Gov accountable. I also believe that elaborate conspiracies actually help the Fed-Gov avoid being held accountable by providing a distraction and cover from the actual issues and also by discrediting the individuals attempting to gain accountability. It’s like the people who claim a plane did not crash into the Pentagon on 9-11. It did, my friend was an eye witness to it- conspiracy theorists have actually argued with him about it and claim it was “faked” to invade Iraq and “get all the oil”. That shit distracts from all the horrible failures that led to 9-11 and all the miscalculations by experts afterwards.

Uvalde was a combination of incompetence and cowardice. There is video to prove that. Vegas and the Nashville Explosion are still a mystery and do need to be explained. As far as JFK, the answer to that is when Trump gets elected he needs to appoint RFK junior as director of the Agency and have him clean house. Again, I am all for getting to bottom of things but for the love of God let’s not go off the deep end. The starting point should always be looking for incompetence, greed, DEI, and corruption. Also most conspiracy theories give WAY too much credit to the Fed-Gov, they are not capable of all that stuff.

For example:
Choice #1: A friend of Jill Biden’s is appointed to a position she is wholly unqualified for and has made hiring 30% women and other DEI crap her priorities causing a dysfunctional environment thus driving away competent employees. She diverted resources to her friend’s details and appointed incompetent mid-level management causing an environment of chaos leading to multiple points of failure.

Choice #2: The Agency brainwashed a troubled young man with UHF sound waves and trained him to be a SOCOM Level sniper. They set up offshore accounts for him and made him believe he would be successful at his endeavors and then escape to an overseas location. As a backup the Agency had a second shooter on the water tower who was made to look like the first shooter through plastic surgery that way if anyone saw him they would think he was the same guy. There was also a third shooter who was in a tree in case the first two shooters failed their mission. Improvised explosive devices were planted at various locations but the batteries in the remote were alkaline and the remote malfunctioned. This was all financed by Blackrock.
Dude, just show up at my place with thermal scopes and beer. We'll shoot some yotes. World peace will occur. Fuck the system. We got this.

Top Bottom