Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Okay, here's my problem.

A 20 year old kid, no military service, a computer and math nerd, was able to put lead down range, and make contact, with eyes and guns trained on him.

Sorry, but someone coached this kid. Joe Average would have been lucky to get a shot in the general direction because of nerves and erratic breathing.

It's one thing to put holes in paper, it's a completely different story when it's a living, breathing creature.
I know people that can take out the 10 ring all day long, but freeze up on a deer.

He's the perfect patsie. Loner, intelligent, wanting assurance and friendship.

Okay, here's my problem.

A 20 year old kid, no military service, a computer and math nerd, was able to put lead down range, and make contact, with eyes and guns trained on him.

Sorry, but someone coached this kid. Joe Average would have been lucky to get a shot in the general direction because of nerves and erratic breathing.

It's one thing to put holes in paper, it's a completely different story when it's a living, breathing creature.
I know people that can take out the 10 ring all day long, but freeze up on a deer.

He's the perfect patsie. Loner, intelligent, wanting assurance and friendship.
Forensics experts have determined that there were three different guns fired. From different distances.
Before the sniper took the guy out.

Somebody please correct me if I’m wrong.
1. Shooter was in a Blackrock commercial, that was taken off their website site after shooting.
2. Building is owned by American Glass Research, partially owned by Blackrock. Their executives are from Pfizer.
3. Ukraine's Ministry of Economy signed an agreement with BlackRock Financial Market Advisory on providing support services to the Ukraine Development Fund.
4. The Biden family has questionable dealings with Ukraine. If Trump gets elected Ukraine will lose a lot of money.
5. Cheatle’s non-Senate-confirmed role as Secret Service director came because she had Jill and her top advisor Anthony Bernal’s full support. They have personal relationship.
6. There was no one guarding the building the shooter used.
7. Shooter was identified several minutes prior to shooting. None of SS thought to pull Trump off stage.
8. It was reported that SS sniper had shooter in sight and had his rifle locked on to target. minutes before shooter fired. Supposedly sniper had to wait for permission to fire or shooter had to fire before they could engage.

And there are people that think this doesn’t have a Deep State possibility.
7. Shooter was identified several minutes prior to shooting. None of SS thought to pull Trump off stage.

Shooter was identified an hour before, but the secret service lost him...

Top Bottom