So Cal - August 5-6

I'm new here to the forum, well not really new sold my jeep but just bought another one... He's the guy that always bashes on wayalife through Instagram...

Well Welcome to the forum. I semi recall that tool bag. IIrc he stole Eddie and Cindy's decals but continues to take every opportunity to bash this place. I could be wrong but that's what I seem to associate his name with.

Yep: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...f-had-his-feelings-hurt?highlight=Jkwranglers

Last edited:
See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: I love it when you chime in.

For the record, anyone considering this run, as fiend made mention in the first post, this is a Wayalife run, no one else's run. If you want to join, then join. Who gives a fuck if some other jackass is running the same trail that day? Hell, I had someone around here threaten to kick my ass if they ever met me on a trail. Who cares? Go out and have fun. Fuck these tools.

Last edited:
I'm new here to the forum, well not really new sold my jeep but just bought another one... He's the guy that always bashes on wayalife through Instagram...

Awesome! I may just have to try and make this run now. :thumb:

I heard that guy from jkwranglers and his crew are going... Dont want to be with them.. Anyone hear the same? Think it's the same trails and in the am

It's a public trail, right? Who cares who is there. I'd love to be there and see if the guy has the sack to say something to my face. I'll bet not.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maybe tgoss invited him? :idontknow:
He wasn't invited on our run by any of us. He set up his own run on the same day running one of the trails we are going to run. We prob won't even see them as we are running John bull to disphan and they are starting on Disphan.
Either way not really worried about seeing him rocking my Wayalife banner! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom