So Cal - August 5-6

You know this assclown? Is he fucking around or is he trolling. Think you've been around long enough to know how these things tend to play out...and since you found that funny.
I don't know this guy at all but just found it funny. I do know how these play out and... ForumRunner_20150413_195511.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, I haven't been getting notifications from this thread (my fault) and things have really gotten interesting! [emoji897]

I heard that guy from jkwranglers and his crew are going... Dont want to be with them.. Anyone hear the same? Think it's the same trails and in the am

It is a shame that you let some Instagram nobody dictate when and where you go.

He wasn't invited on our run by any of us. He set up his own run on the same day running one of the trails we are going to run. We prob won't even see them as we are running John bull to disphan and they are starting on Disphan.
Either way not really worried about seeing him rocking my Wayalife banner! [emoji106]

Negative sir.

LOL!! Wasn't trying to suggest anything, just know a lot of people who spend time here also spend time on other social media sites. Don't think it'd be too surprising if a run like this came up there especially on one that uses my trademarked logo to identify itself.

LOL!! Wasn't trying to suggest anything, just know a lot of people who spend time here also spend time on other social media sites. Don't think it'd be too surprising if a run like this came up there especially on one that uses my trademarked logo to identify itself.

Reason #342354 why running local So Cal trails blow. So you still got a room for me up there?..haha!

Would love to see some trail smack down but thats just me lol:beer: I'm just to old for smack talking

Ya nothing cooler than a few guys who most likely have their kids or other families around them wheeling getting in some "trail smack down" over who's more badass :rolleyes2:

I'm no troll, just getting used to this forum... Ill post up some pics of my rig

Oh, didn't realize you just signed up. Welcome to WAYALIFE! There shouldn't too much to get used to around here. Just like any other social media site that people get to use for free, I pay for this one to exist and make available for guys like to use for free. Looking forward to seeing pics of your rig.

Reason #342354 why running local So Cal trails blow. So you still got a room for me up there?..haha!

LOL!! What, you mean you don't like feeling as if you're sitting in rush hour traffic on the 91 when you up in the mountains to try and get away from it? :cheesy:

Would love to see some trail smack down but thats just me lol:beer: I'm just to old for smack talking

I never said anything about a smack down. I said, that I bet the JKWrangler Instagram loser, doesn't have the sack to direct comments at me, in person, like he makes on social media about Wayalife and it's members. I stand by that statement.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom