SMORR June 13th-14th

I do like that bumper, I think that's the first time I've seen it.

I still have the CB I had in my Jeep before putting in the 29LX. It's just a small Cobra 19LX. Doesn't do good on the highway, but would make a good trail radio. Could trade some adult beverages for it :beer:

I've got my eye on the Cobra 75WX. I will certainly let you know if that doesn't pan out. I will trade you :beer: either way.

I've got my eye on the Cobra 75WX. I will certainly let you know if that doesn't pan out. I will trade you :beer: either way.

Ok, let me know in enough time so I can get it to you and you can get it wired up by Jeepfest. If we end up camping, I'll bring enough :beer: to trade either way:thumb:

Ok guys do you remember when we watched those rock buggies trying to climb up that waterfall on that level 6 trail? Well I went out to smorr tonight, was doing some wheeling. And do to getting dark and some bad navigation... I ended up going down that section of trail. Get to that point only to realize that I wasn't going up what I had come down so... Down the waterfall was the only option.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435987728.076943.jpg
Don't look that bad in the pick but I had to go off backwards and keep the winch hooked to a tree and keep it tight. It was not so fun at the time. Pretty cool now though that I tackled that trail. ( the wife drove a very large section of it)

Ok guys do you remember when we watched those rock buggies trying to climb up that waterfall on that level 6 trail? Well I went out to smorr tonight, was doing some wheeling. And do to getting dark and some bad navigation... I ended up going down that section of trail. Get to that point only to realize that I wasn't going up what I had come down so... Down the waterfall was the only option.

I don't think we were there to see the buggies, but wish we were there to see you go down :shock:

Oh the joy of wheeling SMORR at night. This is that same waterfall.

Buggy_zpsken3sedb.jpg

Damn! I remember that water fall. That thing was damn near vertical and at least 6-8ft tall. That's impressive. I would've been a little scared haha.

Damn! I remember that water fall. That thing was damn near vertical and at least 6-8ft tall. That's impressive. I would've been a little scared haha.

Haha yea I was pretty scared lol. Seat needs reupholstered now. When I got to that point I was like o boy lol

From the look of flex n stuff, I may need to install an exhaust spacer to compensate for my BB and chop my fenders and front bumper! Could use some help knocking this out as Im pretty new to the Jeep scene and missing some of the tools I need.

From the look of flex n stuff, I may need to install an exhaust spacer to compensate for my BB and chop my fenders and front bumper! Could use some help knocking this out as Im pretty new to the Jeep scene and missing some of the tools I need.

Depending on when I get a new front driveshaft, I'll give you my exhaust spacers in trade for a beer :thumb:

I wouldn't worry too much about your fenders yet until you're running bigger tires (I'm running 35s with 3.5 inches of lift and my tires still rubbed).

Also, Greg is running a stock front bumper with stock tires on the silver rubicon and I don't think he had any issues with his tires rubbing the bumper.

Depending on when I get a new front driveshaft, I'll give you my exhaust spacers in trade for a beer :thumb:

I wouldn't worry too much about your fenders yet until you're running bigger tires (I'm running 35s with 3.5 inches of lift and my tires still rubbed).

Also, Greg is running a stock front bumper with stock tires on the silver rubicon and I don't think he had any issues with his tires rubbing the bumper.

That would be great on the spacer, thank you! Darnit, I thought I finally found a reason to do some chopping! I've been kinda itching to at least chop the front bumper because I love the stubby look, hehe.

Top Bottom