SMORR June 13th-14th

I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures. That's usually why I like having my wife come. She usually takes the pictures for me. Oh well, guess we'll just have to go wheeling again so we can take more pictures. Haha.

My steering was kinda flighty on the way home. Especially turning from one side to another. Luckily, I got home and my trackbar bolt had come loose on the axle side. Tightened it up, problem solved.

I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures. That's usually why I like having my wife come. She usually takes the pictures for me. Oh well, guess we'll just have to go wheeling again so we can take more pictures. Haha.

My steering was kinda flighty on the way home. Especially turning from one side to another. Luckily, I got home and my trackbar bolt had come loose on the axle side. Tightened it up, problem solved.

I just got done cleaning everything up, and checking some things over. Only trail damage I suffered is some rock rash on the right rear wheel and a dent in the gas tank skid...oh, and some minor scratches from the tree branches.

Ready for another trip when you guys are :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434382285.006190.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434382309.876440.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434382332.978839.jpg

Yikes! Glad you made it home safe and quickly found the problem.

I just got done cleaning everything up, and checking some things over. Only trail damage I suffered is some rock rash on the right rear wheel and a dent in the gas tank skid...oh, and some minor scratches from the tree branches.

I haven't gotten mine cleaned up yet. But I'm sure the underside has some new and improved trail shaping.

Yikes! Glad you made it home safe and quickly found the problem.

I haven't gotten mine cleaned up yet. But I'm sure the underside has some new and improved trail shaping.

Yeah, might wanna check out that control arm. Let me know if you need a new one. I'll give you my OE ones if you're not ready to buy adjustables

Man, I wish I was still able to tell when I get new dents and scrapes on my Jeep, haha. It's got so many now I don't know which ones are new or old. Guess I should get around to cleaning my Jeep up, too.

Glad you went out of your comfort zone a little and did some harder trails. Your Jeep did great! :yup:

I haven't gotten mine cleaned up yet. But I'm sure the underside has some new and improved trail shaping.[/QUOTE]

I've cleaned the outside but not the bottom or inside lol. I haven't looked for any trail damage either lol. O and I just happened to have a bolt to replace the one I lost!😬

Man, I wish I was still able to tell when I get new dents and scrapes on my Jeep, haha. It's got so many now I don't know which ones are new or old. Guess I should get around to cleaning my Jeep up, too.

Glad you went out of your comfort zone a little and did some harder trails. Your Jeep did great! :yup:

You don't get a cool handle like lumberjack by having a clean jeep lol.

Huh... Well, all the pictures I took were of me... :rolleyes2:

Posing in Flex & Stuff
20150611_175031_zpsvji6spaw.jpg

20150611_175058_zpss0lxyykf.jpg

Looking up Bull Run
20150611_175843_zpsojjoznnr.jpg

Down a waterfall on Peewee's Crossing
20150611_182312_zpsxfkgenoz.jpg

My passenger door woes: the hinge, the rock, the door, the bear
20150611_184247_zpsfb6dsowf.jpg

20150611_184306_zpsarzlucth.jpg

20150612_140531_zpssiejigec.jpg

20150612_181414_zpsio7gzrwh.jpg

Looking down Rocky Road
20150611_193408_zpsofhubwjc.jpg

I despise mud, so, of course, I found the stickiest in the park.
20150612_101323_zpsytmxeg0x.jpg

Oh wow! Double rainbow!
20150613_184216_zpszpngmsat.jpg

One last picture before I go... :tearsdrip:
20150614_093525_zpss9gfj87q.jpg

Videos to come later.

Great pics! Wish I could have made it but ended up having the weekend with my daughter which was worth missing it for!

Attachments

• 1434401397217.jpg
    1434401397217.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
Yes now that I'm finally moved to the KCMO area to be close to my daughter, I'm hoping to catch the next event :)

We're all thinking about an October trip (sometime when trees are bare)...keep an eye out for thread when time gets closer.

Top Bottom