Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

Maybe I could have changed a few things, let it soak longer, go for a few more hours? I'll never know because I won't get to taste the fully rested meat with my pack of animals I call a family!!!! Oh well, guess I'll have to go bigger next time..... Apparently 8 pounds isn't enough for two adults and two growing boys!!!

That's right I'm a window licker, I can't spell, my grammar sucks!!!!

Looks good!

I imagine dinner at your house to be a similar experience to dining with the Bumpuses. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's more like a classic scene of piranhas going to town on a victim. Lots of commotion and crap flying everywhere and 30 seconds later there is nothing but bones left over. One of these days I'll be lucky enough to get leftovers but not till I kick these turds out of the nest Haha!!!
Looks good!

I imagine dinner at your house to be a similar experience to dining with the Bumpuses. [emoji38]

That's right I'm a window licker, I can't spell, my grammar sucks!!!!

Prepping for an early start tomorrow.

XprODnk.jpg

Lol...because broccoli is so much different than Brussels sprouts. (Put enough butter and cheese on broccoli and even some kids will eat it.)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dammit broccoli’s good! GDubya said so dammit! Respect presidential authority! Or respond with an equal number of exclamations!

Seriously I’ve always liked broccoli, brussel sprouts have always made me gag. Not sure how some people like them. To each their own but some luck buttholes on thots, jus sayin. F’in b’sprouts are nasty..,

Good grief, you sound like my wife. She gags trying to eat lima beans. :rolleyes2: Like trying to get a two year old to eat her goddam vegetables.....

But Lima beans are good! Brussel sprouts come from the asshole of a hippo. Understand? Have you ever seen them harvest? It’s like picking herpes scabs. They’re fuckin nasty.

But Lima beans are good! Brussel sprouts come from the asshole of a hippo. Understand? Have you ever seen them harvest? It’s like picking herpes scabs. They’re fuckin nasty.

Dammit broccoli’s good! GDubya said so dammit! Respect presidential authority! Or respond with an equal number of exclamations!

Seriously I’ve always liked broccoli, brussel sprouts have always made me gag. Not sure how some people like them. To each their own but some luck buttholes on thots, jus sayin. F’in b’sprouts are nasty..,

Dude, you need to start smoking again...like heroin...

Top Bottom