Sioux

I will be happy if I never have to see or use nutserts or a nutsert tool again! Installed ACE fenders and OR-Fab Gecko skins and those damn things had the upper hand most of the time... I hope you have a better time with them!

I hope so!!! we bought a "better" nutsert tool sooooooooooooo hopefully :thinking:

Re: SIOUX - the build

Did you have any issues with any of the parts from Rockhard?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you have any issues with any of the parts from Rockhard?

i had one of the window side bars that i was not pleased with the welds and they shipped me a new one out as soon as I called! great service!!! other than that, just as long as you chase the threads, install isnt too bad. just dont hit your windsheild with the bottom crossover bar, doesnt end well!!!

andrew-

Thanks Andrew...I havent seen any of the rockhard parts since Off Road Evolution is doing the install, so I was curious. Ive heard some of the parts have issues with them.

Thanks Andrew...I havent seen any of the rockhard parts since Off Road Evolution is doing the install, so I was curious. Ive heard some of the parts have issues with them.

i have heard of a weld issue or two, but they are good about replacing anything you are not happy with. so you went with a cage as well? nice!!!

andrew-

Yeah I did. Only problem is if there is an issue it will be too late since the whole thong will have been installed already by the time I see my jeep haha.

Yeah I did. Only problem is if there is an issue it will be too late since the whole thong will have been installed already by the time I see my jeep haha.

**thing, not thong. Fat thumb or Freudian slip haha.

all done.... other than a minor windsheild issue ( ya i broke it..... :( ) install went well. for reference, the thread chaser that rock hard sends you with the kit is your best friend!!!

View attachment 39643

View attachment 39644

View attachment 39645

View attachment 39646

oh and hispanic santa clause brought me this...

View attachment 39647

andrew-

That looks really good. I like the fact that you took the time to trim the plastic around the cage. It's my opinion that it looks soooo much better than just leaving the trim off the A pillars. :yup:

John

i am sure it will be fine! i doubt the boys at ORE would i stall anything that you will not be happy with!

andrew-

That looks really good. I like the fact that you took the time to trim the plastic around the cage. It's my opinion that it looks soooo much better than just leaving the trim off the A pillars. :yup:

John

thanks! cutting the covers was tricky as you need to trim it "more" than needed just to get it to fit. then you end up with a little bigger gaps around the bars, i like it! looks good and a bit more "finished" i think...

andrew-

SIOUX - the build

I thought we were waiting for franks to do installs? I guess I should start prepping mine though...and maybe one of those fancy "build" threads like all the cool kids have.

Top Bottom