Sin City to The Capital

I have a First Need water filter/purifier that’s great! Also a steri pen, but these things make it so easy. Need to update.

Each straw filters 1000 gallons, that’s huge!

Last edited:
As sad as it is, our visit to Carson City and the surrounding area has come to an end- at least for now. 😉 It’s time to head east and get back to work so I can buy more Jeep stuff!

We would like to thank Eddie, Cindy, Ripley, Trailbud, Moochie, Mike, Robyn, Rubi Rick (and his family), and Ben, for the great hospitality and Jeep comradeship. Also a thanks to all the other great Northern Nevada area people we met along the way. It was an awesome time and we are already scheming our next Jeep adventure!

For those who could not make it, we understand and hope to see you all in the near future.

Big Yellow stowed and awaiting my return.
IMG_4175.jpeg

A few hours of Reno exploration (and Pliny) before our return flight
IMG_7515.jpeg

Take care everyone!

As sad as it is, our visit to Carson City and the surrounding area has come to an end- at least for now. 😉 It’s time to head east and get back to work so I can buy more Jeep stuff!

We would like to thank Eddie, Cindy, Ripley, Trailbud, Moochie, Mike, Robyn, Rubi Rick (and his family), and Ben, for the great hospitality and Jeep comradeship. Also a thanks to all the other great Northern Nevada area people we met along the way. It was an awesome time and we are already scheming our next Jeep adventure!

For those who could not make it, we understand and hope to see you all in the near future.

View attachment 410262

View attachment 410263

Take care everyone!
Great to see you guys, looking fwd to the next time!

View attachment 410262

View attachment 410263

Take care everyone!
Miss you two already! Looking forward to seeing you again soon 👍🏻

View attachment 410262

View attachment 410263

Take care everyone!
Was awesome being with you guys, glad you’re home safe and looking forward to our next get together.

View attachment 410262

View attachment 410263

Take care everyone!
It was a fun time. Enjoyed your company.
Till next time.

Top Bottom