Should I put Rubicon decals on my COD:MW3 special edition?

Thats what I was thinking :D The MW3 comes with all that stuff and additionals...so its really a Rubicon with a different badge

I never knew that. Explains the ridiculous sticker price I would see on them as I kept walking by as I thought it was just another sticker/bumper package like the MOAB.

I think I am going to put Rubicon stickers on my sons stroller. I wheel the shit out of that thing. It gets more off road time than my Jeep.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is awesome and adorable! :) Please post pics when you do it! :) :)

I never knew that. Explains the ridiculous sticker price I would see on them as I kept walking by as I thought it was just another sticker/bumper package like the MOAB.

The Moab is more than just a sticker and bumper package. there is the hood and rear locker. While I would agree it is not worth the cost imo, it would appeal to some one who can't justify a Rubicon, but would like a more capable jeep than the Sahara.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Moab is more than just a sticker and bumper package. there is the hood and rear locker. While I would agree it is not worth the cost imo, it would appeal to some one who can't justify a Rubicon, but would like a more capable jeep than the Sahara.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I almost got a MOAB and didn't notice this particular one having a locker. My better half liked the looks haha. Good to know it has a locker. Thanks for the reply!

My opinion, if it has equal to or more than Rubicon stock specs, you can put whatever you want on it. But don't put Rubi stickers on sports just to look cool. Again, just my opinion.

Top Bottom