San Diego to Salt Lake

Arrived in Salt Lake around 7:45 mountain time, making it an overall 12ish hour trip with all the stops 😵‍💫

I first met up with my sister and cousin for dinner at this awesome sports bar called The Break which has two locations in South SLC. This one had a river flowing right behind it - and my buffalo chicken sandwich was awesome 👍
IMG_7643.jpeg

Oh, and I spotted this in South Jordan which I found comical. Probably a half drunk guy in a golden jacket and yellow rubber boots running this joint…
IMG_7644.jpeg

Arrived in Salt Lake around 7:45 mountain time, making it an overall 12ish hour trip with all the stops 😵‍💫

I first met up with my sister and cousin for dinner at this awesome sports bar called The Break which has two locations in South SLC. This one had a river flowing right behind it - and my buffalo chicken sandwich was awesome 👍
View attachment 409683

Oh, and I spotted this in South Jordan which I found comical. Probably a half drunk guy in a golden jacket and yellow rubber boots running this joint…
View attachment 409684
The best food in all of Utah! Tell them you know me to get a free dinner!

Have fun and a safe return trip.

When you said "Arizona" I was like Huh???. Never realized we cut a corner of AZ on the LA to SLC or vice versa. Been on 15 a few times with my Dad way back when.

Have fun and a safe return trip.

When you said "Arizona" I was like Huh???. Never realized we cut a corner of AZ on the LA to SLC or vice versa. Been on 15 a few times with my Dad way back when.
Yep, 15 cuts through just the very top left corner of AZ after NV haha.

The family festivities came to a close last night and my drive back saw much of the same - only this time I did some exploring in Southern Utah on the way back down!
IMG_7736.jpeg
IMG_7737.jpeg
IMG_7743.jpeg

Guess where this was taken…. New record high for me!
IMG_7762.jpeg

Rolled over 80k on the JK! Man, the miles rack up fast! I’ve been seriously considering a daily driver for my work commute lately. Ideas?
IMG_7763.jpeg

The family festivities came to a close last night and my drive back saw much of the same - only this time I did some exploring in Southern Utah on the way back down!
View attachment 410019
View attachment 410020
View attachment 410021

View attachment 410022

Rolled over 80k on the JK! Man, the miles rack up fast! I’ve been seriously considering a daily driver for my work commute lately. Ideas?
View attachment 410023
125? I would guess that's near Mesquite.

View attachment 410019
View attachment 410020
View attachment 410021

View attachment 410022

View attachment 410023
How long is your work commute?

Top Bottom