Return to Calico 6-10

Can't wait...going to leave my top on. Hate bringing home a sand box every time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Same here. The cleaning process sucks afterwards. And even when you thing you have been meticulous enough you always seem to fine places you missed later down the line. That being said Hopefully I can keep from denting the doors up some parts of the trail look very tight and I have seen videos of people getting some body damage.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ran it a few years ago with top and door and did not take any damage. There was a spot with broken glass where if you didn't line up right it tipped you into a rock wall. Also I forgot to turn off me front lockers on the ledge and couldn't turn properly. My DS rear wheel dropped into a pot hole and decided to strap the front just in case. Pulled through it fine but was very unnerving. Since that day I started carrying my strap under the passenger seat instead of the rear cubby..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ran it a few years ago with top and door and did not take any damage. There was a spot with broken glass where if you didn't line up right it tipped you into a rock wall. Also I forgot to turn off me front lockers on the ledge and couldn't turn properly. My DS rear wheel dropped into a pot hole and decided to strap the front just in case. Pulled through it fine but was very unnerving. Since that day I started carrying my strap under the passenger seat instead of the rear cubby..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good to know.

Thanks for the link. Need to narrow down all the tools I bring.

Geez...after reading that thread looks like I need to bring more. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I have a 2 door and I don't have a garage. Yet I somehow found a way to keep my "garage" in the back of my jeep all while keeping the rear seats in. Thank you for the link Jake.

Top Bottom